chapter 5

m.a.i.d

No one’s pov

IU woke up early in the morning and make them breakfast. she was really a hardworking girl. She make waffles, sausages, bacon(not baekhyunxD) and egg. She even peels some of the fruits for them. ‘I hope this breakfast that I made is not too plenty for them, I hope’ IU thought. She put the breakfast at dining tables and the she started to wait for them. She waited and waited but still there’s no sign of them coming down. ’should I wake them up? If I wake them up I must enter their room. Should I or should I not? No I shouldn’t enter their room. They might think im a ert. Pabo” IU thought.

 

IU still fighting with her thought until then suddenly there’s someone tapped her shoulder that makes her scream. “hyung~ you scaring her“ said the voice.

IU turn around and see suho, xiumin and DO.

SUHO: “ im sorry for scaring you. mianhae~ jeongmal mianhaeyo”*bow to IU*

IU:”you shouldn’t apologize to me. im a maid here while you guys are my master suho sshi”

They just smiled at her politeness. then the 3 of them look at the dining tables and they gasped. Xiumin the food eater was really happy to see many foods and he run to IU and hug her. IU was startled by his action but she just stay still. It was like the clock was stop and even their surrounding was like stopping until DO spilt them apart.

DO:” xiumin hyung~ what are you doing hugging her just like that. She might think you as a ert hyung~ and F.Y.I she’s our maid but for me she’s my friend :D

XIUMIN:”im sorry about hugging you just know. It just that I was too happy that you cook many foods for me not like DO umma *mehrong to DO*”

‘he’s the eldest but still he’s like a kid. too childish’ IU shook his head.

SUHO:”anyway IU sshi , can you wake the others up? I’m sure you won’t mind waking them up right? Ah~ they also won’t mind too because our previous maid always wake them up, that’s what they’re lazy to wake up in the morning except us” suho smiled politely.

IU:”ah~ okay then. I’ll wake them up.”*bow to them and give an awkward smile*

IU first when to kris and chen room but they already wakes up. then she went to chanyeol and baekhyun’s room. She knocked the room first and then enter. There she saw baekhyun and chanyeol who was still sleeping soundly.  She giggled when she saw chanyeol sleeping with his teddy bear that he hug tightly. She went near them and start to shake their body to wake them up. At first there’s no reaction. IU shakes them again until she heard them groans.

IU:”master, I mean baekhyun sshi and chanyeol sshi wake up. it morning already. Baekhyun rub his eyes and give her smile and went to shower while chanyeol still hugging his teddy bear. IU then went near him and start shaking his body. Suddenly he pulls her into a hug. “Let be like this for a few minutes” chanyeol whispered.

IU can feel his breathing and then he kiss her cheek. “thank you for waking me up my angel” whispered chanyeol. When Baekhyun went out from and he was shocked what he saw. Then he shook his head and release IU from chanyeol’s hug.

CHANYEOL:”yah~ why you pulls her away from me? don’t you see she’s happy hugging with me”

BAEKHYUN:”yah~she’s not happy and can’t you see. She feels uncomfortable”

Baekhyun look at you with concern.

BAEKHYUN:”IU sshi I’m sorry for his behalf. He was just overreacting. Anyway you can go out know. You want to wake the other up right?”*give a smiled*

“ers~” chanyeol groans and went to shower.

IU just nodded her head and went out from their room. ‘aish~ that was embarrassing’ IU thought

IU then went up to kai and lay room. She knocked the door and someone called “we already woke up” said the voice.

IU:”oh~ okay then. Just go downstair after you guys finish cause I already make breakfasts”

She then went up to the next room and wakes the maknaes up.

IU:”morning maknaes~”*give a bright smiled*

Sehun and tao rub their eyes and wakes up. Then they give her a smiled.

TAO:”its morning already?” tao exclaimed.

IU nodded her head.

IU:”wash up first then go downstairs okay. i already make breakfast for you guys”

“sir yes sir” both of them said that makes IU giggled. Both of them went near IU and gave her a peck on her cheeks and makes her blushing.

She went out to from their room and looking for the last room. ‘I hope this last guy was wake up already.’ IU sighed.

IU knocked the room and went in. she saw luhan already wakes up and he just comb his hair.

LUHAN:”oh~ what are you doing here?”

IU:”actually I want to wake you up but since you already wake up, just go downstairs okay. I make breakfast for you guys.”

Luhan nooded his head and give her his bright smiled. ‘ba-thump,ba-thump,ba-thump’ her heartbeat racing when she saw his smiled.

‘he’s handsome and his smiled was gorgeous’ IU thought

LUHAN:”don’t you wanna go to dining room right now?”asked him

IU:”uh~ yeah , lets go” her words just slipped just like that.

‘IU ah, pabo, pabo, why you say something like that. You make embarrassed on yourself’ IU shook her head.

Luhan giggled when she saw IU different face expressions. He ruffle her hair and the two of them went out and go to the dining room. on their way to the dining room , they start talking to each others and laughing that makes themselves comfortable to each other. But they don’t know someone watching them and the person just smirked when he saw the two of them together.

‘so she likes luhan hyung huh’ he said with his monotone and smirked.

When they enter the dining room, it was like a chaotic. They talkin , shouting laughing until they realize 2 person was standing at the door looking at them.

SUHO:”you already finish. Now sit here and let’s eat breakfast.”

At first IU was just standing and watching them eat but then the maknaes usher her to sit between them and start to make her eating breakfast with us. IU was feel uncomfortable because they’re their master while she was just a maid but then the two maknaes pester her to eat .she doesn’t have any choice so she eat with them.

SUHO:”IU sshi even though you’re our maid , that doesn’t mean you can’t eat with us. All of us has heart and the feeling of humanity.*give her a sincere smiled*

All of them nooded their head when they hear what had just their leader said. IU feel touched when she heard it. she then eat and talk and laughed with them. but they forgot one person who still didn’t breakfast with them.

“GUYS IM WAKE UP ALREADY” he shouted. Everyone startled by his voice and some of them just shook their heads.

SUHO:”kai  we’re in a middle of eating right now. where’s your manner? I told you be polite when we eating. dont shout like that. If one of us here have a heart disease, that person already died.”

Kai just smirked and when to his seat. His seat was in front of IU. He stared at IU and IU feel uncomfortable. He smirked and start digging his breakfast while humming a sound. It was rare to see him like this early in a morning like he has some kind of plans. IU was really uncomfortable because kai keep hit her leg. IU feels her heart beat faster because she felt nervous right now.

‘let’s play the game , shall we?’*smirked* kai thought