chapter 2

m.a.i.d

the next day~

 

IU POV

*yawn* IU  wakes up *rub her eyes*

ooooh` its morning already.then she remeber whats happen last night and she smiled.she went to the kitchen and found her t ara unnies already wake up and having their breakfast.

IU:"good morning unnies~"*smiled brightly*

they all were shocked when she saying that."is she sick?"all of them thought

IU then sit next to jiyeon and eat her breakfast.she doesnt even realise all of them were staring at her.

IU:"unnies who was cook..." she looked at her unnies and all of them eyeieng her with worried eyes.

jiyeon then put her hand at IU's forehead.

JY:"nope . its not hot . unnies , she doesnt have fever"

IU:"yah~ what are you doing."*slaps jiyeon hand*

JY:"unnies~my hands hurts"

EJ:"yah IU , you shouldnt do that to maknae."

IU:"but.."*IU start to protest*

JY:"mehrong~*

IU:"aish~this kid"*rolled her eyes in annoyance

HY:"yah IU , are you sick?"

IU:"nope , why ? do i look like a sick person?"

QRI:"you just greet us this morning and you never greet us IU-ah"

IU:"is greeting someone's a sin?"

BR:"its not a sin but its unusal for you to greet us IU-ah"

JY:"yah , did something happen last night , hmm?"*raised her eyebrows*

 IU remember that night and start blushing madly.

JY:"yah IU is blushing . that mean she fall in love"**

IU:"im no...not bluss...shing"*IU stammered.

they all laughed when she talked like that.

SY:"guys~stop it."

everyone then stop laughing and they continue to eat their breakfast.IU then continue eating her breakfast.

EJ:'IU-ah , better eat faster.you might dont want to lose your chances to work at SM company."

IU:'roger that unnie"*smiled widely*

after IU breakfast~

she went out with her dongsaeng  dani.dani accompany her to SM company.

 

at SM company~

DANI:"unnie~i'll wait you outside"

IU:"dont go anywhere dani-ah"*ruffle her hair*

DANI:"arasso unnie~"

IU then enter SM company.there were thousand of people were being interviewed and IU's was one of them too.IU felt nervous because she might lose her chances being hired by them.

SPEAKER:'LEE JIEUN"

IU was startled when the speaker called her name. she then enter the office where they interviewing people.when IU was entering the office , she was surprised that the CEO waas the one who will interviewing her.

IU:"anyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun IU imnida , manasseo banggapseumnida"*bow*

CEO:"you may sit down."

IU then sit down in front of her.CEO was still not asking her.she was looking at IU profile.IU was feeling more nervous when she doesnt even asking her questions.

CEO:"so youre being interviewed by others company already ?"

iu nods her head.

CEO:"you know , your score was higher . you are a smart girl and you have a higher education but why do you want to be a waitress?"

IU:"umm , because i like to servecustomer and i like to .. eat?*embarassed*

CEO:"oooh~*smiled widely*

CEO:"anyway congratulations iu-shi"

IU blank~

CEO:'ive hired you and you get the job IU-shi"

IU widen her eyes

IU:"jeongmal?"

CEO just nod her head.IU then jumping around CEO office.

CEO:*clearing *

IU realised what she was doing stop jumping and bow to CEO and say sorryCEO just shook her head.

IU:"can i know what job did i get ?"

CEO:"oh , your job will be..*searching for the paper*.. aaah , you will be a maid for 12 boys and also youre going to live with them."

IU:'WHAT.12 BOYS , LIVING WITH THEM"thought

CEO":tomorrow i will send you their profiles and also im going to give you 1 week to prepare yourself, understand?"

IU:"aaah... , nee "

CEO:"by the way , you can cook right ?"

IUl:"uuh , yeah*lied*

CEO:"thats good then. you need to cook for them too.about groceries , you will buy it but i will give you the money , okay?"

IU:"aaah , ne"

CEO:"so starting next week you will be their maid and youre going to cook for them.i will give you what work should you do and i give you 1 week to pack up your things , okay?"

IU nods her head

after she being interview she walked out from the company and meet dani.

dani keep asking her if she got the job or not but IU just kept silent until yhey went home.

 

at home~

JY:'IU~*run to her and give a hug*

EJ:"IU-ah , do you got the job?"

DANI:"i ask her already unnie but she didnt even told me."*pout*

QRI:"IU-ah , is there something wrong?you didnt get the job?"

JY:' i knew it already. she didnt get the job unnies"

soyeon smach jiyeon's head.

JY:"unnie , thats hurt"

BR:"shush~"

all of them become silent.IU was sigh.'why i lied that i couldnt cook'IU though.'you pabo jieun-ah'*smack her head.

EJ:"yah why you smack your head"

IU*sigh*

IU:"unniees , ive got the jobs."

they were shocked when hearing her statement.they jumping around the living room like a mad girl.

IU shook her head in dissaproval and went to her room.jiyeon knows that IU was bother by something and she followed her.

JY:"yah jieun-ah.tell me.is it true you got the job?"

IU nods her head weakly.

JY:'if you got the job , why dont you feel happy?"

IU:"do you know what job did i get?

JY:"what?

IU:"a maid jiyeon -ah , a maid."

JY:"WHAT, really, jjinjja?"

IU:"its true and you know what more shocking , ive got to live there with 12 boys jiyeon , 12 BOYS"

JY:"woah~jieun-ah , youre so lucky to live with 12 boys . i bet teyre handsome and charming and hot and y and*spazzing*

T ARA'S MEM:"WHAT, you going to live with 12 BOYS?

all of them cant believed what they heard from IU story .

 

at EXO dorm~

CEO:"guys starting next week you guys will be havng a new maid , understand"

KAI:"a new maid? whats her name ? is she beautiful?cute? pretty? y?

SH:"yah~you better stop being a ert"

XM:"can she cook very well like our DO umma?"

DO(yell)yah~ im not your umma"

BH:"i better continue my sleepin my room"

CY&KRIS:"baekhyun-ah , we'll join you sleep9run to his room)

SH&TAO:" lets go to the practise room to practise our wushu skill"

CHEN:(take his earphones out and hear some music)

LAY&LUHAN:9eating spaghetti and make themselves invisible from the others to notice)

CEO:(shook her head and get out of the house)

 

 

the next morning~

all of t ara were going out except jiyeon and IU.

IU:"jieyon-ah~

JY:"what is it now?"

IU:"can you teach me how to cook?"

JY:"yah~(yelling) youre becoming a maid but you cant cook?*disbelief*

IUjiyeon-ah~ youre my bestie right? so help me please(puppy eyes)"

JY:"fine i will teach you(sigh in defeat)

IU:"thanks chingu , saranghae jiyeon-ah"

JY:"now lets start our cooking lesson"

for past few days , IU learn how to cook from jiyeon and IU cooking skill was improving.but sometime when jiyeon was teaching , she was daydreaming until the last day of her cooking lesson , she still daydreaming.

JY:"jieun-ah , do you have a problem?mind to share with me?"

IU:"ummm*hesitating* actually im feeling knida nervous and anxious."

JY:'nervous and anxious about what ?"

IU:"about living with 12 boys . what if theyre ert , what if theyre a bad boy or what if theyre hate me ?'

JY:"jieun-ah , dont worry , everything will turn smoothly okay ?*give her reassuring smile*

IU:*yawned* jiyeon-ah . lets go to sleep. im sleepy*rubbing her eyes*

JY:"lets go, i feel sleepy too"

 

1 week later~

JY:'feeling nervous?"

IU:"wof course . what do you think im feeling ? happy? im living with 12 guys who i never met and becoming their maid.tell me how i cant be nervous?

JY:"im sorry , i was just saying, anyway good luck for today. i hope it'll go well

IU:"jiyeon-ah~ me too , hope today it'll go smoothly"

JY:"fighting~"

IU:(in her heart)fighting , annyeong jiyeon-ah."