chapter 10

m.a.i.d

no one’s pov~

Jiyeon didn’t know that there is someone watching her from afar. “mianhae jiyeon ah” said the person

 

Jiyeon’s pov~

I want to go home but I ended up at the back of amusement park. IU texted me earlier to meet her there. when I enter light turns on one by one. I was shocked. I thought that IU wants to make me happy by doing this.’IU pabo. You shouldn’t do this just for me.it was really beautiful with flowers sticking on the fences.’ I thought.

when I enter I saw tables with candles like having a dinner. There were variety of foods that I like.’aww~ why IU doing this? Too cheesy for her bestiee’

then I saw a girl, a girl that was going out with L.joe oppa. I was shocked. ‘wait why she’s here?’

then I saw IU and L.joe oppa. I saw him smirking at me. then I saw kai behind them walking cooly.’is there something happen. Did IU knew in the first place that his brother cheating on me. and did they actually plan this to make me hurt?’

I was aabout to run away when someone hug me from the back. I can feel his breating.

L.joe:”baby surprised!!” he exclaimed.

I look at him in disbelieved.

JY:”YAH, ARE YOU HAPPY CHEATING ON ME IN MY BACK. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT IM CRYING ARE YOU HAPPYT TO SEE ME IN THIS KIND OF STATE. AND YOU WHAT SHOULD I CALLED YOU. YOU DARE TO TAKE MY BOYFRIEND FROM ME?” I start to yell at him.

He was surprised but I don’t care. I feel betrayed by MY OWN BOYFRIEND AND MY BESTFRIEND. How could them betrayed me like this.

IU:” jiyeon ah its not like what you’re thinking”

JY:”THEN ITS WHAT? HUH~ YOU MY BESTFRIEND NOW ME BUT YOU BETRAYED ME IU AH. ITS HURT IU AH ITS HURT. DO YOU FEEL THAT PAIN?”

The girl:”excuse me jiyeon sshi. Actually im luna , their cousin and im here to make confession. Like what IU my cousin just said, this is not like what you think. L.joe oppa plan this as a surprised for you and I know its hurting you but he want you to do a surprised date and he actually loves you. Me and jieun really was grateful that you become his girlfriend. his bad image now turns to good and that’s why he was sent to US. For 6 years he was there, he doubt that you might find another guy and that’s why he plans to cheat you by using me. im really really sorry if we makes you really hurt.”

Jiyeon starts to cry loudly. She doesn’t know this was actually his plan. She didn’t even know that her own boyfriend doubt her but she also doubt  him when he’s in Us. Of course who doesn’t doubt their girlfriend/boyfriend that was living far away from us and surrounded by pretty girls and handsome boys. IU start run to her and give a hug.

IU:”jiyeonnie, my dino, mianhae, jeongmal mianhaeyo because im hurting you. Actually this is my oopa’s plan. I even know this morning but he just tell me he has plan for you.*start to cry loudly like jiyeon* I never ever going to backstabbed you from back dino ah.”

The two bestfriend hug together and cry together. Its hard to stopped them for crying even L.joe and kai felt touched by their friendship.

IU:”now now , stop crying. Go have a fun date with my oppa. Its already late and my master might mad at me and kai.*smiled* I will be going now okay, have fun dino*”

JY:”yah~ can you not leave me. can you just stay here for a little while?”*puppy eyes*

IU:”I really really want to be by your side right now but I cant and I don’t want to troubled him*look at kai* and this is your date. I don’t want to interfere your *near to jiyeon and whisper* sweet date *give a wink*”

JY:”yah~ don’t say something like that*embarrassed*”

IU:”now*walking to her oppa and drag jiyeon along* oopa I trust you to make her today happy and if you hurt her ,yo’re dead meat oppa”*give a death glared that makes his oppa feels goosebumps*

L.joe just smiled and nodded.kai and IU left because IU don’t wnt her other masters worried about her.

LUNA:”jiyeon sshi…”

JY:”just call me jiyeon or like IU called me dino. Firstly I just want to say im sorry for saying you a because they never told me about their cousin so yeah~ im really really sorry”*bow*

LUNA:”ah~ its okay. You don’t have to bow at me. im same as your age also IU. Even IU didn’t know that im her cousin. And she just knew like a few hours ago.”

JY:”how come IU didn’t know you?”

LUNA:”its because that I lived at US. and they just arrived yesterday right, but im arrived today and L.joe oppa fetch me up. And then he told me he has this plan and there I started to know that L.joe oppa has a sister same age as me and also his lovely girlfriend , you also same age as me*smiled widely*. honesty it’s makes me feel guilty when I do this kind of plan cause I didn’t know you guys but of course L.joe oppa begged me for help. I couldn’t say no because he was lik a brother to me so I help him.”

JY:”aish~ you bad boy*smacked L.joe’s head*”

L.joe:”ouch~ its hurt*pout*”

LUNA:”*giggled*so I hope you guys can make this things up and im going okay. L.joe oppa she really a special girl*wink*”

L.joe:”of course, my girlfriend*mehrong*

Jiyeon’s feel shy and embarrassed by his cheesy words.

Luna bid them goodbye and went to her cousin house. She lived with L.joe and chunji.

L.joe:*clear throat*

Jiyeon look at him. He give her smile. L.joe pull a chair for her and she sit down.then he sit down in front of her. They stare at each other and then they burst into laugh. Jiyeon was embarrassed that she yell at him because of jealousy.

L.joe:”yah~ there’s someone jealous just now”*teasing*

JY:”yah~ who’s fault is that making me hurt and jealous*pouts*”

L.joe:”hahahahaha, my girlfriend is so cute when embarrassed”
jiyeon mehrong him.

L.joe:”anyway jiyeon ah, im sorry for making you hurt today because of my plan.andalso I want you to know that I really really loves you. I don’t care anyone inthis world except you , and of course my family. And today im gonna make your day really special”

JY:”yah oppa. What do you mean by that?”
L.joe come near to jiyeon and pull out a ring.

L.joe:” do you want to be my fiancée?”

Jiyeon was shocked. Too shocked that he proposed her just like that.

JY:”I really really loves you L.joe oppa but..”

L.joe:”wait, youdont want to be my fiancée?”

JY:”no its not that.its just why don’t you proposed me to marry you? We’ve known each other in secondary school already and you know that time I already develop my feelling to you. And now you just proposed me to become your fiancée?”

L.joe:”I just want you to be my fiancée first so that no one can take you away from me. and also I don’t want to marry you because im still young and you still young and I’ve come back here because I need to do something and that’s why my cousin luna, she’s here too because my grandma wants her to watch us. we’re just satiyn here for 6 months and in this 6 months I have to do something that my grandma wants to.*sit in front of jiyeon and ruffle his hair*”

 JY:”oppa do you have problem with your family. Do you want to tell me?”

L.joe:”its hard jiyeon ah. Its hard. Ah~ okay I can tell you but pinky promised me first.”

JY:”okay pinky promised.”
L.joe:”firstly im glad that you hear my problems. If chunji hyung know that I told you im gonna be dead.”

JY:”oppa tell me now please~*aegyo*”

L.joe:”me and chunji hyung was sent here to take our dongsaeng back to US. our grandma wants her to go there and lived with her. You know last time when we didn’t bring her back to US, our grandma was really mad at us. and now we’re back by luna’s help, we will convince her to follow us to US to meet our grandma.”

JY:”but oppa, you know she doesn’t like it and you know she’ll be mad if you do this to her oppa. She’ll not going to forgive you”

L.joe:”and that’s why in the first place I want you to pinky promised me not to tell her about this. Me and chunji knows that she hates this but what can we do. Its our grandma’s wish to see her youngest grandchild”

JY:”and also your grandma wants her to be a ballet dancer right. You know she doesn’t want to become a ballet dancer like hope your grandma become a few years ago. You know if she become one of those she’ll be famous and she’ll gonna meet him oppa. You know she hates him for her entire life and you even remember what she said to him.”

L.joe:”yeah, I remember those words’ im not going to forgave you until I died.”

JY:”see, you even remember oppa. For years she heal her heart.and that boy become poipular becoming a ballet dance. He hurts her oppa do nyo forget about that? And that’s why shee quit becoming a bqallet because it’s reminded her of him.”

L.joe:”I know but what can I do. My grandma threat all of us iff she doesn’t come after 6 months, my family business will ruined. She’ll gonna hire some gangs to make ruined our family.and I don’t want that to be happen because my parents was the one who makes the business becomes known using their own sweat.”

JY:”*sigh* oppa im not gonna help you about this”

L.JOE:”I know. I also don’t want you to help because I don’t want you to get hurt.”

JY:”but oppa what about luna?”

L.joe:”she actually was abandoned by her own family and then my grandma took her as herr grandchildren because luna reminded her as IU. But she just treat her like us. her loves was just gonna show when IU came home to US. my grandma really really loves her. And she also got power in her hands. She has this kind of group and she’s the master. But I do hope one day she’s not become selfish. I even heard that she has this group that was powerful and they lived here. I really really want to see that group but I must hide you and the unnies and of course my sister. Because I think my grandma use themand makes them as spy.”

JY:”jinjja? Woah~ your grandma is daebak.”

L.joe:” but of course im happy thst dhe lived with that 12 person.”

JY:”why?”

L.joe:”I can see in their eyes they have powers. 12 of them have powers. They really hide it so well. 12 of them are legends”

JY:”wait you mean EXO? Have powers? What kind of power?”

L.joe:”you know like water, baram, thunder, teleportation and many. But there’s also 6 person who I need to search because they have powers as well.”

JY:”oppa you tellimg me this kind of story made me fells goosebumps. Just stopped the story and let’s just forget about it for now.”

L.joe:”I hope I really can forget it cause its going to start in anytime now*mumbled to himself*”

The two of them forget about the incident and the story and they just having fun with their dates and they went home at midnight.

L.joe:”jiyeon ah~”

JY:”wae?”

L.joe:”what your answer about my proposal becoming my fiancée?”

JY:”oh yeah. I nearly forgot about that.”

Jiyeon run to him and whisper ”yes I’ll said yes”

L.joe was really happy when he hear that words. That words was the words that he’s been waiting for. He hugged her not wanted to let her go.

JY:”op…..pa i…ts la…te a…lrea…dy… St…opp…ed hug…ging m..e. I mi..ght as w..ell o…ut o…f br..e..ath…”

L.joe:”oh~ im sorry*let her go* im just too happy*smiled widely*

They stared at each other and the two getting near and nearer and they kissed. After a few minutes they kissing , they pull out from the kiss as the out from breath.

L.joe:” you still need to learn how to kiss**”

JY:”yah~ don’t say something like that*blushing madly*”

L.joe:”good night baby*wave*”

JY:”BYE HONEY*yell and bid goodbye and blow him an invisible kiss*

And then L.joe enter his car and drove off.

L.joe:”tomorrow we will start our planning. Ugh~ I hate this. I hope IU wouldn’t be mad because of this stupid plan that grandma wants. IU ah , dongsaeng ah mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhaeyo” mumbled to himself.