chapter 1

m.a.i.d

Hi my name is IU aka lee jieun and today was my worst day again . i don’t know why im not lucky . for any times already I search for jobs and enterviewing by many company but still im not hired by them . she was so tired that she find a café to rest . “LEE JIEUN” yell jiyeon . IU was startled by her voice . ‘ugh this kid’ IU thought . “YAH , PARK JIYEON CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME WHEN CALLING MY NAME “ IU mad at her . jiyeon just smirked and then she sit down in front of IU . “mianhae chingu yah , jeongmal mianhaeyo”said jiyeon with her puppy eyes . IU cant help but only sigh . she knows that jiyeon will win in the end of their quarrel .

 

 

JY:”IU ah , do you heard that SM company is now having an enterview ?”

IU:”jeongmal ? “ * in a shocked tone*

JY:”yup its true . why don’t you go there tomorrow . tomorrow is the last day you know .” IU:”fine I will go tomorrow . maybe im lucky to be hired by them . thanks for telling me jiyeon ah”

JY:”welcome chingu” *smiles*

 

A few hours later~

IU: ”jiyeon ah just go home first . I want to buy some groceries . I will meet you at home arasso ?”

JY: ”ne , but just be careful okay.”

IU just nod her head. They bid goodbye to each other . IU start to stroll around to find a supermarket . she was mesmerized by the star at night that she didn’t even realize she bumped someone. *splash* and make the drink spilled at the person shirt . IU was about to apologize but ……..

 

Person 1:”yah are you blind?’*half yell IU was surprised by hid words and she starts to feel nervous because people passing by was looking at them weirdly.

IU:”i…i…i..” *stammered*

Person 1:”yah you just spilled my coffee at my expensive shirt and you didn’t say anything . you , ugh~ you”

IU:”excuse me but are you just cursing me?” *starts to feel mad*

Person 1:”yah wae? You mad ? ugh~ this girl after spilling my coffee you dare to mad at me? *feels annoy*

IU give him a death glare but the boy did the same too . they start to have a ‘glare war’ until person 2 came.

Person 2:”yah you stop it” *smacked person 1 head*

Person 1:”hyung that hurts” *pouting*

Person 2:”yah you embarrassing yourself and US . ummm miss im sorry for his behalf I know his kind of rude ro you so im really really sorry” *bow*

Person 1:”hyung why you apologize to her ? this is not my fault . its her fault.” *whine*

Person 2:”yah don’t whine to me . youre not even the maknae you fool” *again smack person 1 head*

Person 1:”ouch~ hyung its hurt”

Person 2:”now now lets just go home” Person 2 drag person 1 out. IU was blank at that time until someone startled her.

Person 3:”umm excuse me . I just wanna say that im sorry again for my friend behalf . he shouldn’t curse you just like that.” IU:”aaah~ I was supposed the one who apologize to you guys . if im not looking at the stars I wont bump him at make a fuss” Person 3:”no its our friend faults too .” *give her a sincere smile”

Person 4 grab person 3 hand and start saying:”yah hun , lets go . theyre waiting for you”

Person 3:” gotta go now . and by the way nice too meet you” *wink*

IU can feel herself blushing mandly because of that wink . ‘nice to meet you too hun’IU thought and smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im sooooo sorry guys for updating late because im busy . I know the first chapter is sooo boring. and also im kind of busy right now because of my grandma passed away so Im going to update the story late .