chapter 4

m.a.i.d

IU and person 1 pov~

 

“you” both of them said in unison.

Both of them was shocked. The two of them cant believe who they’re saw right now.

IU*clears *:”yah mr.jerk , why are you here?”ask IU with a curious look.

Person 1:”yah~I was supposed to be the one who ask you.why are you here ms.clumsy little girl?”ask him back.

IU give him a death glare because she doesn’t like the person to call her ms.clumsy little girl.

IU:”yah~mr.jerk , arrogant and cold hearted, im not clumsy and im not a little girl. And for your information Im working here.”

Person 1 thought’she’s working here as what? It cant be our …..’

Person 1 smirked to IU.he then approached IU.IU was afraid when the person one getting  near her.she didn’t even look him back and now the person was in front of her.IU can feel her heart beating faster and she doesn’t know why.’why my heart beating like this , ‘ba-thump,ba-thump,ba-thump’ , it never beating like this before’IU thought.

IU jerk up her head and to her surprised ,her face and the person was inches away. If one of them move a little forward , their lips might have touch. Both of them didn’t even move.IU was still surprised to see his closeness and then IU saw him a smirk.IU know what he was thinking and she pushed him away from her.the person startled by her sudden action and then laugh evilly.

Person 1:”so you are the new maid huh.”

IU:”yes im the new maid.you have a problem with that?”person 1:’nope , but you might gonna have some troubled become a maid this time.”*give her evil smile*

IU:”why are you giving me that smile.dont tell mee…….”

IU was first thought that it was impossible that he was her master.but when she saw him nods and smirked she’s shocked

IU:” what , for real.i cant believe it”*yell in frustration

 

no one’s pov~

everyone except person 1was eating happily until they heard someone shouting.they startled by that voice.’whose voice is that.i never heard of it’all of them thought.

All of them leave the dining room and went to check out what was happening.

They heard the person was fighting with person 1.

All of them went out from dining room and they shocked to see a petite girl fighting and bickering with person 1.

Person 2 and person 3 look at the petite girl and they recall back their memories. The two of them gasped because they knew the girl.

person 2:”hey what are you doing here?”he asked at IU.

Again IU shocked to see person 2 and 3.and then she saw 9 person looking at her. She look at person 2 and person 3 and blushing. ’woah~ theyre handsome. Aish~ what I was thinking. Pabo jieun”IU thought and hit her head infront of them. She forgot that 12 eyes were staring at her.

Person 3 giggled when she hit her head.’her head must be hurt’ all of them(exo) thought.

The atmosphere was really awkward.IU cough a little.

IU:”im sorry for being not polite , my name is lee jieun and im your new maid*shy and embarrassed*”

Person 2:”oh~ so your our new maid.so um im byun baekhyun but call me baekhyun or baek. And the others are….”

Person 3:”annyeong~ we meet again.im oh sehunthe maknae  but just call me sehun or hun”*smiled brightly*

SUHO:”im the leader joonmyeon but you can call me suho”

KRIS:”Im the tall handsome and greasy wufan but call me kris*blow invisible kiss*”

CHANYEOL:”im the happy virus park chanyeol.chanyeol as short”

LAY:”im the inoocent one yixing call me lay*give innocent eyes*”

CHEN:”im dancing machine jongdae but call me chen”

DO:”im the umma of this house kyungsoo but call me DO.”

XIUMIN:”im the oldest here minseok but call me xiumin.i really loves your dishes*thumbs up*”

TAO:”im AB kungfu panda style huang zitao but call me tao’”

LUHAN:*shy*im xi luhan but call me luhan and im uh…..nevermind”8blushing madly by looking at IU”

Peerson 1:”and for me im the playboy flirty and the one you call me mr.jerk arrogant and cold hearted kim jongin but you msut call me kai*getting near her with his smirked plastered on his face*”

*smacked*

KAI:”ouch*rub his head*hyung~ its hurt*whine*”

BAEK:”you ert,what are you doing to our maid.dont you see her scare face.youre scaring her.”

SUHO:”yeah~ you shouldn’t scare our maid kai.*shook his head*”

IU was remembering their name one by one.

IU:”baekhyun sshi , suho shhi , luhan sshi ,kris sshi ,tao sshi , DO sshi , chen sshi , lay sshi , xiumin sshi , sehun shhi , chanyeol sshi and the las one *looking at kai who smirked* mr.jerk arrogant flirty little boy who was playboy and cold hearted who always smirked” IU proudly said and smirked.

“hahahahahahahahahaha” their laughter was echoed in the house.kai was sulking after hearing what IU just said.

HUN:”woah~daebak IU ah.*thumbs up*”

Suho:”IU ssh, I mean jieun ah, we should not be formal even though your’re our maid.”

All of them nodded except kai. He was giving her death glare because no one ever said that to him and the girl even didn’t fall in love with him. ‘she was really an interesting girl’ thought kai.

IU:”anyway you guys just go rest. Iwant to clean the dining room and wash the dishes.*smiled brightly*”

‘ba-thump , ba-thump , ba-thump ‘ all of their heart beating like that.

‘what’s wrong with my heart’thought all of trhem wondering.IU then went ot dining room and clear the tables.suddenly someone tap her shoulder that makes her startled.she sun around and see DO , baek and lay smiled at her.

IU:”what are you guys doing here? Shouldnt you guys rest?”asked IU with concern.

DO:”maybe you forgot what I told you earlier.im the umma so I always cook for them and wash the dishes after that.and for the two ofthem , they always help me.”

DO then start to clear the tables.

LAY:”uum can we help?”

IU just smiled and nod.4 of them clear the tables and went to the kithchen to wash up all the dishes.IU feel comfortable when they with her and she feel she was being protected by them.IU open up to them and she was really happy that they the first one who know about her.but what that they don’t know is that there someone who was watching them with envy.