chapter 16

m.a.i.d

IU’s pov~

IU:”wait how come you guys know my nickname jieunnie. I didn’t even use that nicknames anymore because…..wait, don’t tell me you guys are*her eyes big as d.o eyes xD* B.A.P oppa??”

Person 1:”yup we’re BAP your superhero when we’re little kids? Remember?”

IU:”aniya,you guys better not fool me around.BAP oppas were in US and they never came back to korea.”

Person2:”yah~ jieunnie its really us. we came back here to meet you. All of us miss you.we  didn’t contact nor meet each other for how many years, 6 or 7 I think”

IU:”I wont believe you guys”

Person 3:”noona wait here first”

Person 3 rush out from the room and after a few minutes later he came back with a picture in his hand. ‘Who’s picture is that’ IU thought.

Person 3 gave the picture to IU. IU was looking at the picture and shocked. Tears start to fall after she looked at the picture.

IU:”BAP oppas*sobs* is this true?”

Person 4:”yup it’s true”

All of them went for a group hug.

IU:”oppa I miss you guys so much especially the maknaes”*crying*

Person 4:”yah~ why the maknaes?”

Person 1&3:”because we’re the best maknaes”

Person 5:”now jieunnie, do you remember all of our names?”

IU:”of course I remember. I never forget about you guys. Jongup,junhonggie,daehyunnie oppa,youngjae oppa,himchannie oppa and you yongguk oppa*smiled*”

JH&JU:”see hyung,she never forget us”

IU:”you guys are the one who forget me*pouts*”

Person 4:”we never forget uri jieunnie”*ruffle her hair*

IU:”daehyunnie oppa~*whine* I told you I don’t like people ruffle my hair. I thought you remember*pouts*”

DH:”of course I remember you pabo. I just want to see your reaction.”

Person1:”yah daehyun ah stop teasing her”

DH:”alright omma”*mehrong*

IU:”himchannie oppa still the umma of the group?”

Person2:”yup he even cook for us”

Person1:”yah shut up your mouth yoo youngjae”

Youngjae hid behind person 5.

IU:”oppa you can cook?”

HC:”yeah, why?”

 IU:”can oppa cook for me?*aegyo*”

HC:”for jieunnie I’ll do anything”*wink at her*

Person5:”yah~*smack his head* don’t you even think to flirt with her”

Himchan just pouts

YJ:”hyung~ since when you become too cheesy?”

HC:”im just being cheesy with uir jieunnie”

JH&JU:”hyung~  don’t take uri jieunnie.”

HC:”I can do whatever I want”

YG:”yah~*smack HC head again* you really are annoying. Just go the the kitchen and cook for her. She must be starving right now.”

HC:”okay,okay I will cook right away,s top nagging yongguk honey ah.”

Yongguk give him a death glare and himchan went out to cook before he get beaten up by yongguk.

IU:”oppa, are you gay?”*blink her eyes with innocent face*

YG:”aniya, he always do that don’t botherto much. Anyway don’t you wanna go shower right now?”

IU:”oppa I don’t have any clothes”

DH:”just use my t-shirt and by boxer there.”

YG:”now now guys. Lets leave her. Jieun ah after you finish shower meet us in the dining room okay”

IU just nodded her head. All of them left IU who was still regain her counscious.

 

No one’s pov~

1 hours later~

IU went into the dining room and saw all of BAP was there waiting for her.

HC:”our jieunnie already here.”

IU just smiled at them. IU then sit down and look at the tables. On her right was himchan and the maknaes while on the left was yongguk,youngjae and daehyun.

IU:”oppa why you guys didn’t eat?”

DH:”we’re waiting for you”

IU:”I’ve finished shower for 1 hour and that’s eman you guys waiting for me for 1 hour. Omo, mianhae oppa,mianhaeyo. You guys should not waited for me. you guys should eat first.”*feel guilty*

HC:”nah~ don’t feel guilty jieun ah. We want to eat breakfast with you like we did before remember? We want to eat you as a family*smiled widely*”

MAKNAES:”yeah, we miss to eat with you like we did few years ago noona”

IU:”okay okay lets just stop and eat okay. You guys makes me want to cry more”

DH:”okay lets just eat our breakfast. It would not delicious if the foods get cold.”
all of them was happy eating their breakfast while chitchatting but what did they don’t know someone was watching them.

“so they met huh. This mission will accomplished in no time” she smirked

 

L.joe’s pov~

Last night we didn’t found my sister. Chunji hyung said we need to rest first and continue to find her tomorrow morning. But of course I didn’t even sleep last night because I was so worried about her. Where is she now? Where does she sleep? Is she okay? I cant stop thinking about her until chunji hyung open the door and rush towards me.

CJ:”yah~  do you know where’s luna?”

L.joe:”waeyo? I don’t see her last night nor today”

CJ:” I search luna in this house but I didn’t found her. She’s missing.”

L.joe:”how come she’s missing hyung? She doesn’t even know where to go and she never come here.”

CJ:”what if she’s being kidnapped or she’s lost? Eotteokhae? Granny will mad at us”

L.joe:”hyung, why are you worried about her? Hoksi you like that girl luna? Hmm”*raise his eyebrows,curious*

CJ:”a-aniya, don’t misunderstand it just that I don’t want our granny maad at us.”*blushing*

L.joe:”then why are you blushing?”

CJ:”it-it-it just that it’s so hot in your room.”
L.joe:”for real hyung, its hot? Do you know that my room’s temperature right now is like 10 degree hyung and im freezing in here and you say that its hot? How come you worried about that stupid girl while our dongsaeng is STILL MISSING?”

CJ:”yah don’t say she’s stup- what oh yeah our dongsaeng is still missing I forgot.”

L.joe:”hyung, do you care about our dongsaeng or luna?”

CJ:”of course bo- I mean our dongsaeng”
CJ:’yah pabo chunji ah, why you keep thinking about that girl while your real dongsaeng is missing’

L.joe:”hyung just get ready. I want to take shower first and then we start to find our dongsaeng”

Chunji was still with his thought. ‘chunji hyung acting weird right now’ L.joe thought

L.joe:”earth to chunji hyung,hyung~”

CJ:”ah-ah-ah, wae?”*regain his counscious

L.joe:”hyung I said better you get ready.sheez,why are you acting weird today”*shook his head and went to the bathroom*

 

 

No one’s pov~

L.joe text EXO to meet them at their house.

 

After a few hours~

All of them gather in EXO house even suho and kris already being told by the others about missing IU.

SUHO:”shouldn’t we search for her hiding places or her secret places?”

SEHUN:”hyung, isn’t that same hidng places and secret places?”*puzzled*

Suho give him a death glare makes the maknae hide behind luhan.

 

CJ:”we already search her secret place but she was nowhere to be found”

When they talking, baekhyun,luhan,chanyeol and kai just keep silent. The four of them was thinking where their maid would gone to and they also miss their maid.

KAI:’wait why I think of her right now, I should feel happy that she’s not here. Aish~ what’s happening to me. where the real cold kim jongin and why im always thinking about our maid. I should be happy yeah I should be happy she’s gone. Aish~*frustrated*’

Kai ruffle his hair in frustration. Kris actually affected too because he was not there when it was happen and he feel frustrated too.

KRIS:’I should stay by her side. You pabo wu yifan.’

Kai was remembering what IU told about her past,maybe she told him where her secret place she always go until he remember something.

KAI:”hyung~”
all of them stare at him.

SUHO:” what is it now kai? If you talk nonsense and didn’t help to solve this problem,better you just shut you mouth”

KAI:”aniya, I think I should tell you guys. Hyung, do you remember when I told you I met our rival when I have a blind date with our maid?”

SUHO:”so what the point of that?”

KAI:”L.joe sshi said that one of our maid childhood friend is jung daehyun right?”

SUHO:”and???”*puzzled*

All of them in the living room look at him curiously.

KAI:”the one who I sawin the café was jung daehyun”
YEOLLIE:”yah kim jongin don’t fool us around I know you’re happy that she’s not here anymore”*clench his hand*

KRIS:”yeol,calm down first. Let the younger one tell us first”

Chanyeol was actually mad at kai. If its not because of kai, this problem would never happened and he will always hear his angle waking him up.

KAI:”hyung I told you it’s true. I saw jung daehyun. Is till remember how he look like when he was a kid and now he’s grown up his face,his smile and his stare was still the same.”

CHUNJI:”do you think your rival jung daehyun is the same person as IU’s childhood friend jung daehyun?”

KAI:”i think it’s the same person because when I ask IU about him she said she didn’t know but her face told that she recognize him.”

L.joe:”do you know what café he’s working?”

KAI:”yup I still remember”

SUHO:”then we should go there now. He might work today and we must ask him.”

YEOLLIE:”if I meet him I would beat him up”

All of them then go to the café where kai and IU went on their blind date.

2 hours later~

All of them arrived at the café.the entered the café and start to lokk around to see jung daehyun that kai’s mention.suddenly chanyeol pull kai’s collar and ready to punch his face but suho,luhan,baekhyun and kris hold chanyeol.

YEOLLIE:”yah~ kim jongin how dare you to lie at us.”

Kai:”hyung,believe me this time. Its true, I saw him working here.”

Manager:”excuse me what’s going on here?”

MINSEOK:”nugu?”

Manager:”im the manager here in this café and what’s happen here? Is there any problem here?”

YEOLLIE:”YEAH~THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE THIS LITTLE BRAT HERE*he point at kai* SAID THAT THERE IS JUNG DAEHYUN WORK HERE AT YOUR CAFÉ”
manager:”wait,jung daehyun. Where do you guys know him?”

Suho:”manager sshi, is he work here?”

Manager:”yup he work here but he didn’t work here anymore. Yesterday he gave me a letter of his resign from his work.”

CHEN:”do you know where he live?”

Manager:”apparently I didn’t know where he live. He really is a mysterious guy.”

CJ:”what about his number?”

Manager:”nope, he didn’t even gave his phone nor his address.if you guys searching for him, im really sorry I cant help you guys,jeongmal mianhaeyo”*bow*

SUHO:”ah~gwenchana manager sshi. At least manager sshi told us he work here before”

KAI:”see I didn’t lied to you guys.”

All of them left the café and went out.

SUHO:”chan ah, apologize to kai right now”

Yeollie:”im not going to apologise until I found our maid.”

KRIS:”channie ah, apologise this instant”

YEOLLIE:”shireo”*walk away*

SUHO:”aish this kid, yah chanyeol better you aplogiose when we’re at home.”

KRIS:”that kid still with his stubbornness. Even the maknaes didn’t even too stubborn like him”mumbled to himself and walk to chanyeol.

 

Teaser~

”come with us______,we’ll be together like the last time,please come with us_____”

“bye2 korea. Im not going to come here anymore. I wont go back here anymore”*sad tone*

“WHAT,SHE WENT ABROAD??”

Tut-tut-tut “you guys this is me luna and this is just a voicemail. I went back to US already. Do you know what that’s mean? The mission is accomplished. If you guys want to come back to US you can. Ah and the mission is very easy. Why? Because she really loves to be with her childhood friend. You guys were given few months but it was just 1 week and half days she agrred to go there. I don’t care if she meet him again, you know who right? As long granny will proud that I completed this mission.annyeong~ and if you guys this voicemail, that’s mean I already, oopss, I mean WE already wnet abroad.hahaha, wish you guys good luck then”tut-tut-tut-tut