chapter 8

m.a.i.d

Chunji’s pov~

I missed my dongsaeng too much I start walk to her and pulls her into a hug. After that I ruffle her hair.

IU:”oppa I told you I don’t like people to ruffle my hair.”*pouting*

CHUNJI:”aww~ my dongsaeng is really cute.*pinch her cheeks*”

IU:”oppa that’s hurt”

“seems like you didn’t miss me huh?*smirk*”

IU:”L.joe oppa”*exclaimed*

I give a space for L.joe so that he can hug her dongsaeng too.then jiyeon sit near IU and ask her “yah~ how come you fainted? Are you sick or something?” *concern*

IU:”im just tired, that’s all dot worry my dino”*pinch jiyeon’s nose*

JIYEON:”ouch~ that’s hurt jieun ah”

IU just giggled looking at her bestfriend behavior.

‘expect from jieun. She never told anyone what’s her problem and she kept it just silence’ chunji though and shook his head.

“jieun ah, why are you works as a maid?” I ask.

That question keeps bugging my mind and now I ask her and of course the question vanish just like that.

“yeah, you have good grades jieun ah but why are you works a maid?” ask L.joe

IU just shrugged her shoulder.if she’s doing that, that means she didn’t want us to know the reason. ‘aish~ this kid, always like that.we have the rights to know’ chunji thought

They all chill at her room and joking there until someone barge into IU’s room and run to her and pulls her into a hug. All of them wwas shocked by his action even me.

“noona, are you okay now? Is it still hurt?”that person said with concern.

IU just giggled by his action.

IU:”sehunnie, noona’s okay already don’t worry.”*ruffle sehun’s hair*

Chunji went near IU and pull sehun from IU.sehun was shocked by chunji’s action. He didn’t even realsie that many eyes staring at him.

“who are you?” chunji ask sehun.

sehun was afraid to talk because when he saw chunji’s face, it feels like he’s going to eat him alive.

“I said one more time who are you?” chunji ask.

“i…i…i…i..” sehun stammered

 

IU pov~

I know chunji oppa really well and if sehun didn’t answer his question, chunji oppa will beat him.i should help sehunnie.

IU pulls sehun from chunji.

IU:”oppa. Don’t be a mean guy. This boy is my dongsaeng and also my master and also my bestfriend and he’s name sehun. Oh sehun.”

I saw chunji’s oppa face become calm again when he heard what I said. I then comfort sehun who was afraid at that time.

IU:“sehunnie, gwenchanna. Its okay now, don’t worry.oh by the way that guy’s name is chuji and the other one is L.joe. they’re my oppas”

 

Sehun pov~

‘oppa. Her real brother? Oh that’s why he’s mad at me because I hug her sister.ugh~ stupid me. why I cant think about this earlier.’ I thought.

 

 

Chunji’s pov~

Now we  all  in a living room. Me, my dongsaengs, t-ara and 12 person who I never meet.

“oh~annyeong. it was so rude not to introduce ourselves. Guys stands up” said the person.

“1,2,3 we are one,hello we’re EXO” they all said and bow to us.

“hello my name is suho and im the leader.”said the person who broke the silence earlier.

“im kris”

“chanyeol”

“xiumin”

“DO”

“hi im luhan”*give me a bright smile that makes me confused.

‘is he gay or what?’ my thought.

“im baekhyun”

“tao”

“sehun”*avoid my stare*

“lay”

“chen”

“kai” he said coldly. He just stare at mewithh his cold expression.

‘yah how dare he intro himself using his cold aura.does he wanna die in my hand?’I thought and clenc my fist.

IU who saw this hug her brother.

“oppa this time you guys intro yourself” IU whispered.

All of EXO except suho and sehun feels jealous when they saw IU hug him.

‘is he her boyfriend?’ all of them thought except sehun and suho.

Then t-ara intro theirselves and lastly the 2 guys who sit really near to IU.

“hey my name is chunji and im IU older brother.” I said

“and im L.joe, her 2nd vrother and IU was the last one. Our favourite dongsaeng and our only dongsaeng.” L.joe said

All of them now understand why the 2 of them was really close to her,it because of they’re her brothers.

I was talking to them and I tried to get to know each one of them. I start to like tthem except that cold guy kai. He just talk nonchalantly with me as if he didn’t like me. after a few hours of talking, we bid goodbye to my dongsaeng and went home. Me and L.joe lives at our house near t-ara’s house.

 

 

IU pov~

“oppas im gonna miss you”*pouts*

“im gonna miss you too” the two of them said*hugs her*

“bye oppas. And goodnight. Ah~ don’t forget to call me after you guys got home okay?”

Chunji oppa just nodded his head. It was really hard for me to let them go. But I have too.they cant stay at my master house.

I pout when I saw their car was far away from the house. I close the door and turn around and see 12 pair of eyes staring at me.

SUHO:”why you seem so sad when your brothers gone?”

KAI:”you seem a spoilt girl when I saw you whine and pout to your oppas”

KRIS*smacked kai’s head* “I told you be polite kai”

TAO:”are you sad that they gone without you?”

IU nodded her head.

IU:”today I actually surprised that they came home.”

BAEK:”why is that?”

IU:” I haven’t meet them for 6 years already”

CHEN:”did they abandoned you?”

Kris smacked chen’s head now.

IU:”nah~ they never abandoned me. I was the one who didn’t want to coe with them to live at US”

“oh~”all of them said.

DO:”hey already eat?”

IU:”don’t worry kyungsoo sshi , I’ve already eat the porridge and medicine.”

SUHO:”okay , now lets go to sleep”

All of them went to sleep except for one person. He’s kai. He was make a paln for tomorrow.he smirked after he got his plan right and smirked.

‘IU tomorrow your day will be like as hell”*evil smile*

Still people didn’t know that he has another plan  to ruin IU’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you guys leave a comment please. If my story was boring tell me. I might delete the story if you guys found it uninteresting. For Riansweetie , Im sorry I didn’t give jiyeonnie’s part at this chappie , but im going to make her date with L.joe on the next chappie.

And for liliuena, L.joe was jiyeon’s boyfriend^^