chapter 7

m.a.i.d

IU POV~

It was already morning and you can see her making a breakfast. But her face was pale even her skin was pale too. She didn’t even sleep last night because she’s feeling guilty to luhan who was covering her that night. If people saw her like this , people might think that she was a zombie , alive zombie. she even have eyebags but she doesn’t mind because she’s thinking about the problems. ‘ I shouldn’t make him cover myself. Im so stupid. Ugh~ what should I do? What if the others mad at him and grounded him just because of me? or worst they lock him in his room and make him starve to dead? Should I tell them the truth.’ I thought. IU just made a spaghetti and chocolate croissant for them. She was barely make plenty of foods this time because her hands feel numb and she was really tired.

 

No one’s pov~

All of them wake up early because they need to attend the conference or their CEO might be mad cause they were giving some tasks which is to find the new gangster in their town. all of them was chatting happily but then they shocked , all of them even kai was shocked. They look IU in disbelief. all of them excluding kai ran to her and ask her some question.

SUHO:”IU sshi gwenchana? You look so pale. Is there something happen?”*worried*

‘did she overheard what were discussing last night?’ kris thought.

CHANYEOL:”my angel, what’s happen to you?”*concern*

BAEKHYUN:”yeah. tell us. Is someone bothering you?”

MAKNAES:”noona, whats happen to you?”

XIUMIN:”why you didn’t make plenty of breakfast?”*whine*
DO scolded his hyung, xiumin for asking nonsense things to her.

‘is this another drama?’ kai thought

‘yeah~ maybe this is her drama so people will pity her. For goodness sake she wants my hyungs to fall for her trap. I’ll never going to make that happen. shall we end this drama right now?’ kai smirk.

Everyone except kai keep pestered her to say something and it makes IU feels more uncomfortable and makes her head dizzy.

“hyung~ don’t believe her. She’s fine” kai said.

YEOL, BAEK&HAN:”YAH KIM JONGIN. DO YOU THINK SHE’S FINE IN THIS KIND OF STATE” yelled them.

KAI:”hyung~ can’t you see. She’s making a drama and makes you guys fall into her trap and then she will ordered you guys around.”

SUHO:”kai I told you be polite even though she’s our maid kai.”*shook his head*

KAI:”but hyung, cant you see…”

All of them was shocked when they saw IU’s fainted. Everyone stop talking and they look at the girl who was lying on the floor. Lay lift her up bridal style and rush to her room. He lie her in her bed and start to call their private doctor. All of them now in her room because they were all worried when they saw her fainted including kai the jerk. ‘why I’m worry about her all of sudden? Did I like her? No I didn’t like her but I HATE HER’ kai thought.

 

IU pov~

When I came out from kitchen, all of them stare at me and run to me. they all ask me many questions and it makes my head feel dizzy. I even heard that some of them bickering with kai. ugh~ that jerk, how come he say that it was just my drama­­—‘ I hate that guy. Now when I want to say something, my sight get blurry and I saw dark. i didn’t even heard their voice. am I dead?’ my thought.

 

A few minutes later~

I woke up and rub my eyes. My sight still blurry so I rub my eyes again. Ah~ now I see it clearly. I was kind of shocked to see all of them in my room with their worried expression and beside me I saw the maknaes and the doctor (I think).

Doctor:”she’s stable already. Just give her a rest and let her sleep more. She still weak and she need energy right now so I hope you guys left her alone and don’t disturb her. And also this is her medicine. She must take it and eat it okay.”

‘oh~ he really is a doctor’ IU thought.

After the doctor went out, DO sit near to me.

DO:”the doctor said you must eat so I make porridge for you. I hope you eat it until finish because you need to eat medicine.”

‘expected from DO umma’ EXO thought.

IU:”ah~ you shouldn’t cook for me. I can make it by myself.”*feels embarrassed*

SUHO:”nah~ it’s okay. The doctor said that you shouldn’t waste your energy and you must rest so that why our umma cook for you.”

DO:”yah I’m not your umma.”*mad*

They just rolled their eyes.

IU:”shouldn’t you guys attend some kind of conference?”*confused*

KRIS:”we were waiting for you to wake up and then we’ll be going. ah~ I forgot, your unnies will come here to visit you and they said that they have a surprised for you.”

IU:”unnies going to come here?”

LUHAN:”yup, they’re going to take care of you when we’re not here. they will be here until we got home.”

IU looks at luhan do-you-told-them-about-my-unnies-look. chanyeol who saw it speak “it’s not luhan hyung fault. Your friend who is it, ah~ dino, she text you and then we text her back about you fainted and they seems really worried about you so they asked our address and then they’ll come here to visit you. Sorry angel for using your phone without your permission.”

Chanyeol apologize and it makes IU’s heart soften. she smiled brightly at him and make the others look at you in awe. Even though herr face is pale and her smile was weak, for them IU smile was their energy. Then all of them start to leave you alone because they have attend a conference but they already warning IU not to do any kinds of works when you still this weak and even DO nag IU to eat a lot. IU just chuckled with their childishness and you feel attached to them. IU bid goodbye to all of them and even kiss on the maknaes cheek that makes the other envy the maknaes.

2 Hours later~

IU was sleeping peacefully after eating porridge and medicine but then someone wake IU’s up by jumping at IU’s bed. At first IU just ignore it. But then she started to get annoyed.

IU:”YAH~ CAN’T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE?” IU yelled while rub her eyes. Then she open her eyes and saw her unnies, dino and her dongsaeng in front of her. IU were too happy when she saw them and it makes her cried. “you’re already old enough but still acting like a kid. childish as always” said the voice. IU was startled by that voice but when she saw the person face, her face was brightened.

IU:”oppa long time no see”

“long time no see to you too my favourite dongsaeng~” said person 1.

 

No one’s pov~

‘ah~ at last home sweet home. I’ve missed korea, I miss my country and of course I miss my one and only dongsaeng IU.’ person 1

“hyung, kaja. We need to take a cab and we need to surprised our donsaeng. She doesn’t know that we’re back. I’m happy that our parents let us come back here to meet our favourite dongsaeng.” Person 2.

“hey but remember what our mission to come here. We need our dongsaeng to come with us to live at US with our parents. Or  halmeoni will kill us” person 1 said.

“of course I will remember that.but lets have some fuun first hyung~ we have 6 months to make her come with us”said the person 2.

“yeah we  have 6……”

Person 1 talk was cut off by person 2 phone that was ringing.

“hey babe. Long time no….WHAT, SHE’S FAINTED. WHERE DOES SHE LIVED? WHAT SHE’S WORKING AS A MAID” yelled person 2

“yah don’t yell at me. ith hurting my ears”said the voice.

Person 1 snatch person 2 phone.

“jiyeonnie~ what is it?”

“oh oppa , IU was fainted right now and me and the others are going to visit her now. Ah F.Y.I she’s work as a maid right now. Anyway oppa do you want me to give you the address?”

“yes please*said calmly*”person 1

After that he give the phone to his dongsaeng back and made his way out to catch a taxi. the two of them went to IU’s work house and meet the others there.

 

After a half hours later~

The two of them arrived at the house that was being mentioned by jiyeon. They went inside and saw t-ara looking at them.

“babe im miss you” run to jiyeon and pulls her into a hug.

JIYEON:“aww~ I miss you too L.joe oppa”

L.JOE:”yah~why do you call that name. where my lovely nickname?”*pouts*

Jiyeon chuckled by her boyfriend’s behaviour. IU got that childish from his oppa anyway.

JIYEON:”you mean L.ji oppa?”*pretend to be innocent*

L.JOE:”hahahaha , that’s my girl*hug*”

“yah~ stop being lovey-dovey infront of us. I need to see my dongsaeng now and I need her explanation.” Said person 1

“chunji hyung~ just chill okay. We’re going right now , geez, er*feels annoy*”

t-ara just chuckled by his action. L.joe childish was same like her dongsaeng IU.

All of them went to IU’s bedroom as luhan’s mentioned and eunjung open the door revealing a beautiful girl sleeping soundly in her bed. Jiyeon run near her and start to wake IU’s up by jumping at her bed. When she gets annoyed she wake up and yelled at jiyeon. But when she open her eyes, she was shocked to see her unnies, dino and her dongsaeng there. IU were too happy when she saw them and it makes her cried. “you’re already old enough but still acting like a kid. childish as always” said the voice. IU was startled by that voice but when she saw the person face, her face was brightened.

IU:”oppa long time no see”

“long time no see to you too my favourite dongsaeng~” said the person 1.