Chapter 2

My Best Friend's Wedding

I looked up to see Seungri. This had to be a joke. Nina was wrong about all of them being cool and now I had to deal with this playboy even more.

Seungri: This explains why you’re always so busy.

You: What are you doing here?

Daesung: You know Seungri?

You: Not really.

Nina looked at me questioningly.

Nina: What do you mean by not really?

I scratched my head trying to think of a nicer way to say what I was thinking.

You: He hit on me at Starbucks earlier.

Nina: He what?

You: Don’t seem so shocked.

My comment garnered a lot of looks from everyone in the room.

Daesung: Why not?

You: He’s a playboy. He will hit on anything in a skirt.

The boys started to laugh. One of the shorter ones hit Seungri on his back.

???: Magnke you sure know how to hide it hahaha.

Seungri: Jiyong hyung that’s not funny. I’m not a playboy.

???: Seungri-ah you just have to accept it.

Seungri: But Taeyang hyung.

Seungri pouted and I laughed at the fact he was getting picked on by the older boys. When I turned to see where Jiyong was walking I locked eyes with Daesung’s other friend. He was taller than the others and he had an intense gaze that gave me the chills but I couldn’t look away.

Nina: ______!

You: Huh?

How long was Nina calling me? I was completely lost in that man’s gaze.

Nina: Ashley is missing!

You: What do you mean missing?

Nina: I can’t find her.

You: I’ll figure this out.

I went into my room to look for my phone so I could call Ashley and figure out where she was at. Of course she didn’t answer her phone but I didn’t want to leave a message so I sent a text message. She texted me back telling me she was on a date and would be back later.

You: *sigh* Great.

I didn’t want to tell Nina about this. I can hear her now “How could she go on a date at a time like this. Doesn’t she know how important my wedding is?!” Hopefully I could use going to the cleaners as an excuse for why I couldn’t stay to hear her rant. I walked out to the living room to break the news to Nina.

You: Hey Nina.

Nina: Yeah. Did you find her?

You: She’s on a date.

Nina: WHAT?! How can she be on a date right now?!

You: I don’t know but I have to go so I will be back.

Nina: You can’t go.

This woman was crazy. I had to get out of this room and fast.

You: I need to find out about getting your wedding dress fixed, remember?

Nina: Oh man I forgot. *sigh* Okay but hurry back. I really need you here.

She gave me a hug and I know she didn’t want to let me go. She slowly let her hold on me go and I gave a quick wave as I left. I went into the elevator and pressed the 1 button so I could go to the hotel lobby. Right before the elevator doors closed Daesung’s friend held the door so he could walk in. I tensed knowing he was so close to me. I was afraid to look at him again and be caught in his gaze. As soon as the elevator doors closed he pulled me into a kiss.