Chapter 19

My Best Friend's Wedding

Since I'm completely drunk off of happiness right now I had to write the next chapter (just don't tell my teacher who thinks I'm writing notes for class hehe *shush*) I just booked tickets to Big Bang's concert in Japan so I want to celebrate with all of you by writing another chaper ^^

As usual thanks for subbing and hope you like the new chapter~

 

Your POV

I quickly turned my head to see Nina standing in the doorway with a look that could kill. She seriously had the fury of hell coming out of her eyes. I was frozen. I couldn’t say or do anything. I felt bad for betraying her trust and I was kind of embarrassed at how much she had witnessed. I liked my moments with TOP to be private.

TOP: I’m sure you could figure it out.

TOP shooting off at the mouth just made Nina go off as well. I just watched in shock still not able to do anything. Eventually their words just mumbled together to the point that it sounded like Russian to me. I closed my eyes and tried to cover my ears to block out all their yelling. Suddenly I heard a sound echo through the room. I quickly got up and squeezed in between TOP and Nina before I pushed her away. Nina looked at me shocked that I would actually push her but she had gone too far.

Nina: Who do you think you are pushing me?

You: I’m tired of you! I’m tired of your drama, your bossiness but most of all I’m tired of you trying to control my life! You’re not my mom!

Nina: Are you seriously picking him over me. After all we’ve been through.

I looked back at TOP and seen the red mark on his face from where she had slapped him. It just made my temper boil to the point that I was getting physically sick.

You: If you’re forcing me to choose……..then yeah. I am.

Nina snickered as she looked past me and right at TOP.

Nina: You’re making a mistake and I don’t want you-

She pointed right at TOP narrowing her eyes to get her point across.

Nina: anywhere near my husband outside of work. You aren’t welcome in our home.

You: Nor are you in ours.

I spat the words without even thinking before I grabbed TOP’s arm and pulled him past Nina who was standing there with open. After we left the room I turned back to say one last thing.

You: And I won’t be in your wedding. Have a nice life.

Daesung’s POV

Daesung: Yeobo!!

Where did this woman go? I’ve been looking all over for her since she went to go check up on _____.

Daesung: Yeobo!! Where are-

I stopped when I heard a slight whimper. I followed the sound until I heard crying. I hurriedly opened the door the sound was coming from and seen Nina balled up in a fetal position crying. I quickly closed us into the room before I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She quickly let go of her legs and wrapped her arms instead around my neck so I could pull her closer to me. I could only gently rub her hair as she just let it all out. She eventually pulled away and whipped her eyes.

Daesung: Yeobo. Wae geurae?

She just looked up at me. I knew she understood what I asked her but she wasn’t quite ready to talk yet so I just nodded my head and pulled her into another hug. We were like that for a while before she started talking into my chest.

Nina: Me and _____ aren’t friends anymore.

I just sighed. They had been best friends for 12 years. I wondered what would end a friendship like that.

Nina: I also kicked TOP out of our wedding and told him he couldn’t visit our house.

Daesung: WHAT?!

I had pulled her away from me so she was forced to look me in the face for an answer.

Nina: I found them.

Daesung: What do you mean?

Nina: Together.

I looked at her with a scrunched face since I was completely confused as to why that had anything to do with her telling one of my best friends that he couldn’t be in my wedding.

Nina: I told your boys to stay away from my girls. He didn’t listen so he had to go.

I felt like there was more to it than that. Usually I would back off and let her tell me at her own time but the wedding was in 2 days and I couldn’t imagine not having TOP or _____ there.

Daesung: That’s why you completely banned him from our lives?

How quickly she looked away from my gaze told me that wasn’t the full truth.

Daesung: Out with it.

Nina: I didn’t like him talking back to me.

I just laughed. My little control freak didn’t like someone threatening her position. She pouted before looking at me. I knew that look.

Daesung: Mwo hal gga?

Your POV

I just laid back into TOP’s chest and stared at nothing in particular. I can’t believe I really said those things to Nina, but I also didn’t want to take them back. I was defending my boyfriend.

TOP: You okay?

He gently up and down my arm as he kissed the side of my head. I nodded at him and he abruptly stopped.

TOP: Don’t lie.

I just sighed and nestled deeper into his chest. I didn’t want to talk about it. Not now.

TOP: When did you decide to move in with me?

I shot up but he quickly grabbed me before I could get on my feet.

You: I never said that.

TOP: You didn’t say that Nina wasn’t welcome at “our” home?

I blushed and was so thankful that I was still facing away from him. I did say that and I did mean it. I just hoped he would let that just slide by since I was in the heat of the moment.

You: I did.

TOP: So when are you moving in?

I turned around to face him. He was serious. Like usual. He just went arctic on me.

You: Why are you mad?

TOP: Why do you say something you don’t mean?

Dealing with TOP could be the most frustrating thing. Yelling must not have been out of my system because I went off again.

You: God you’re so irritating! You want me to move in? Where?! I don’t know where you live! I have a life to! So are you expecting me to just pick up and follow you everywhere?! Just forget I ever said I wanted to live with you!!

I hate the fact that he is stronger than me. I wanted to leave because even though I put up a tough front I could feel the tears coming.

TOP: Jaki. Mianhae.

You: I don’t know what that means.

He chuckled before he gave me a slight peck and pulled away.

TOP: Understand now?

You: It better mean sorry.

TOP laughed as he shook his head yes at me. I guess I should get my apology over with too.

You: Sorry that I yelled at you. I’m just upset about what happened with Nina.

TOP: Then fix it.

I shook my head no as he finally allowed me to get up from his lap and started walking to the room we were staying in for the night.

You: Can’t.

As I finally made it to the room I heard TOP answer his phone and start speaking in Korean.

TOP: Araseo. Eonje? Arayo. Neh. Uri sikdangeh manaseoyo? Umm. Arayo. Neh.

I had no idea what he was talking about but his voice was more dreamy in Korean.

TOP: What?

I didn’t even realize that I had stopped to stare at him while he was speaking on the phone.

You: Nothing. I just think your voice is so y when you're speaking in Korean.

He raised an eyebrow at me before he smirked.

TOP: Jinjja?

Ugh. It’s unfair for him to play this game with me. He started laughing so I knew he knew what was running through my mind. He got up from the couch and made his way over towards me before he pulled me closer to him.

TOP: I can give you a private lesson so you know what it is I’m saying. What do you say?

The smirk he gave me told me that I wouldn’t be learning any Korean tonight but that didn’t bother me in the slightest. Plus I been dying to use the new Korean word I’d learned.

You: Jebal.

The instant the word left my mouth he threw me over his shoulder and took me to the room. I knew we wouldn’t get any lessons done.