Chapter 18

My Best Friend's Wedding

Sorry guys this chapter is short but I wanted to write this before I forgot since I have midterms to study for this week T_T So hopefully after this week I can update with a better longer chapter. Until then. Hope you enjoy and thanks for subscribing!!

 

Your POV

You: What about Ji?

TOP just shook his head as he finally leaned up from my back and walked back towards the couch zipping up his pants. I readjusted myself as well as I followed after him.

TOP: He seriously pissed me off. Why did he grab you like that?

I opened my mouth to answer but he just kept talking.

TOP: I just felt like I had to mark you as mine. So sorry if you're mad.

He looked over at me and I saw that he was completley serious with his apology. I had no idea why he would apologize.

You: Why are you sorry? I have no complaints. 

He just chuckled as he looked straight ahead away from me. I turned to follow his line of vision and seen him looking at the door. 

TOP: We literally had in a public place were everyone we know could have found out and you have no complaints.

Holy ! He was right. What was he thinking? What was I thinking?! I have officially gone insane! I jumped up off the couch in a panic and punched him in his arm.

You: What the hell?! You knew we were supposed to keep this a secret!!

TOP: Sorry.

He said it but it didn't seem like he meant it. I just glared at him but I'm sure it had no effect on him. He just glared back and he's way better at it than I am. I just grunted in frustration and threw my hands up. 

You: I'm so done with this!

I went to go out of the door but TOP grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

TOP: Done with what?

Crap. He probably thinks I meant us. I just meant the stupid argument we were having right now. I placed my hand up to his cheek and apologized.

You: Sorry. I meant I'm done with this argument. 

TOP: I thought you meant us.

I gave a weak smile as I shook my head no as I heard him speak exactly what I thought. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and brought his face down to mine.

TOP: I don't want to lose you.

After he said these words he leaned down and kissed me. It was different than his usual kiss. He was soft and gentle but very loving. I basked in the moment knowing that this would be one of his rare soft moments. He couldn't help but be passionate. I'm just glad that he was passionate about me. 

TOP: _____ 사랑해요.

You: 나도 사랑해요.

Nina: What the hell is going on?!!