Chapter 16

My Best Friend's Wedding

Your POV

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. There was no way that saranghae could mean “I love you” because TOP said that well before I even said it.

You: Really?

Nina: Jinjja?

You: What?

Nina: Mwo?

Now I was getting frustrated. I had no clue what she was talking about and I was already freaking out at the possibility that TOP told me that he loved me.

You: What are you talking about?

Nina: Oh I thought you wanted to know the Korean words for that. You alright?

NO!! I didn’t feel alright. Far from it. Ever since meeting TOP my mind has been all scrambled. I started lying, having violent thoughts towards one bridesmaid in particular, and I’m very territorial of a guy I have no right to be- or maybe I did. Who knows anymore?

You: Perfectly fine. I just have something I need to do.

Nina: Well don’t let me keep you. I’ll go make sure everyone else is ready now that you got my trouble makers in line.

I nodded at her and took off towards the back hallway. Before I could open the door it was opened from the inside.

Guy’s POV

The guys were playing baseball in one of the back rooms with one of the fake bouquets and a dinner roll they found. Taeyang was the one who was hitting and Jiyong was pitching.

Seungri: Jiyong throws the pitch……Taeyang swings and….oh he got a whole lot of nothing. Better luck next time.

Taeyang held the bouquet out towards him and glared.

Taeyang: Would you shut up already?

Seungri: What? I’m the announcer.

Taeyang: Well stop!

Seungri just nodded and Taeyang squared up to get ready for Jiyong’s next pitch.

Seungri: It looks like Jiyong hyung is icing the batter.

Daesung came and slapped his hand across his mouth to shut him up and Taeyang hit the bread across the room and threw the bouquet aside as he ran around the room. He high-fived TOP along the way before he jumped on the place mat that they had as home plate.

GD: Man you got lucky. Who’s next? TOP?

TOP: Nah. I’m bout to go check on the rehearsal real quick.

Jiyong just shrugged while TOP went and opened the door to leave. He was shocked when he seen _____ standing there. He quickly stepped out and closed the door behind him.

TOP: Hey Jaki what are you doing here?

You: Jinjja?

TOP cocked his head to the side since he was confused. Did he really just here her say jinjja? Or was he imagining things.

TOP: What?

You: Do you really love me?

Now TOP smiled as he nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

TOP: So I take it you did your homework.

You: That’s not an answer.

He looked into her face and seen that she was worried and he got serious so she wouldn’t doubt him when he said it.

TOP: Yes I do. I even told the guys I had a girlfriend.

They both looked up as they heard a door close behind them.

Nina’s POV

I looked at my watch and noticed that we had 5 minutes before the rehearsal started. Where were those boys at now? I decided to check in the back rooms for them.

Nina: Daesung!!

Okay I’m impatient. It’s so much easier to get what you want when you scream. As I turned the corner I saw _____ walking towards me.

You: Hey Nina?

Nina: Hey. The boys back there?

You: Of course. Last room on the left. Want me to get them for you?

I shook my head at her.

Nina: No that’s fine. I’ll get them.

She nodded at me before I walked past her to open the door when it opened and I saw all the boys blocking the way and smiling at me.

Daesung: Oh yeobo! You ready to start now?

Nina: Yeeeah….What are you hiding?

Boys: Nothing!

Okay they so didn’t sell me with that move. I tried to squeeze my way in between them but they held me off. Quickly Daesung grabbed my shoulders and started to steer me back down the hall.

Daesung: So yeobo how long is this going to take?

Nina: Why?

I glared at him because I hated when he tried to speed things up just because he was bored or didn’t want to. This was important for the wedding.

Daesung: Na baegopayo.

GD: Ahh. Nado.

Should have known. Guy problems. They were all hungry.

Nina: Well the faster we finish the rehearsal….the faster we get to go to the rehearsal dinner.

Guys: Neh!

They all practically ran to the hall we were holding the rehearsal in and I just followed along shaking my head.

Nina: Boys.

 

 

Sorry this update is short but I'm leaving to go to Korea in 5 days so my mind is all over the place. So I'll be taking a short hiatus while I get settled in Korea but hopefully I will get back to writing soon. I thank you all for subscribing and I'm glad I didn't completely fail with this story :)