Chapter 23

My Best Friend's Wedding

So..............I finally updated hahaha. Sorry to everyone who has been waiting. I have one more chapter to go. The wedding (0_0)
I'm sad it's ending but it was fun when I could actually have time to write. I thank everyone for subscribing and everyone who just read and enjoyed my story (I've done that too.) Until the next chapter :)

 

Your POV

I was sitting in the back of the car enjoying my time with TOP. We had our hands intertwined while he rubbed his thumb along the back of my hand.

I smiled as I laid my head on his chest. I felt his chest rumble as he chuckled to himself.

You: What’s so funny?

He shook his head before he grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

TOP: Saranghae jaki.

I slowly leaned up and placed a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling back to look at him.

You: Nado saranghae oppa.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I laughed. Nina was so right about that word.

TOP: Who taught you that?

I gave him a devilish smirk as I shrugged my shoulders. He didn’t question me further, instead getting real serious.

TOP: How much do you love me?

I didn’t like where this conversation was probably going.

You: A lot.

TOP: Good.

I waited for him to explain more when the car came to a stop.

When we stepped out I realized that we weren’t back at the hotel.

You: Where are we?

Now he gave me a devilish smirk as he pulled me closer to the shop he wanted to go to. Oh my God!

You: No!

TOP: Come on. It won’t hurt you to watch.

He just wanted me to watch? Is that why he dragged me to this damn tattoo shop?

I was going to ask him more but when we got inside I saw all of the guys and Nina already waiting on us.

GD: God it took you guys long enough. Know what you’re getting?

My mouth dropped open and Nina came over to help me shut it. I just pushed her hand away as she laughed, putting her left arm around my neck.

Nina: I told him you wouldn’t get one but he insisted he wanted you here when he got his.

I glared over at TOP but he just blew a kiss back at me. This boy really is a piece of work.

Nina’s POV

I had the hardest time trying to think of the perfect tattoo that would show my love and devotion for Daesung. It’s the last piece before we are married tomorrow.

The decision became more difficult when Daesung wanted to get matching tattoos. Now I had to think of something that reflected us both.

After weeks I think I finally came up with the perfect tattoo.

I would get a Korean quote on my ribs and Daesung would get an Italian one. Yes I’m from New York but I love my Italian heritage, even if I wasn’t the best at speaking the language. That’s what best friends are for.

I’m surprised that I could keep this away from _____ for so long. I usually tell her everything.

Nina: Hey _____ I have a quick question. What’s the sweetest Italian quote you know?

TOP: You speak Italian?

_____ blushed as she cleared and thought for a minute. I guess TOP didn’t know about her gift for languages.

You: L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle.

Nina: Ah!! That’s perfect.

I threw my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I felt as someone picked me up and moved me aside.

TOP: Only I can do that.

I just laughed at TOP being overprotective before Daesung raised an eyebrow at me.

Dae: What does it mean?

Nina: Oh, sorry.

I could only shyly smile at him, forgetting for once that I was the one leaving him out of the conversation.

Nina: The love that moves the sun and the other stars.

He just smiled before he seemed to look a little worried.

Dae: I don’t think I picked the right one then.

He started to rub the back of his neck and I laughed at how adorable he looked. There was no way he could pick the wrong one.

Nina: What is it?

Dae: 네 마음을 믿어. (Neh ma-eum-eul mi-deo.)

I looked at him confused. Yeah I’ve been studying but I don’t know that much yet.

Taey: Believe in your heart.

I turned to look at Taeyang as he answered the question for me. Daesung was still quiet rubbing the back of his neck.

Nina: It’s perfect Dae Dae.

He perked up and quickly came and picked me up swinging me around in his arms. He kissed me before he placed me back down.

Tatt: Alright. Who’s first?

I raised my hand and followed the tattoo artist to the back of the shop.

Your POV

TOP: So why didn’t you tell me that you knew Italian?

You: Umm.

Was the only think that seemed to come to mind. Maybe I could tell him the same old ‘it never came up.’

He just smirked as he walked away leaving me there gaping at his back.

GD: Don’t worry he’s just going to talk with his tattoo artist.

I smiled at Ji before I just sighed shaking my head.

You: What tattoo are you getting?

GD: Well I was thinking about getting a dragonball on my shoulder.

I gave him a look and he just laughed before Taeyang joined us.

You: What are you getting?

Taey: I want a cross on my rib cage.

You: I can accept that.

GD: What?

It was funny to watch Ji whine like a little kid. I will admit that I’ve been hard on him the last few days, ever since the incident with the baby blue suit.

You: Nothing. Do you Ji, do you.

We laughed until their tattoo artist came to gather them leaving me alone again.

I sat down and flipped through the books before someone sat next to me.

Seung: So you getting one too?

You: No Seungri.

He pouted and I shook my head. Where did TOP run off to?

Seung: Well…I don’t know if I’m getting one yet. Don’t know if I’m quite ready.

You: Then don’t. Wait til you’re absolutely sure.

He nodded his head as he got up to leave.

Seung: Hey _____.

I looked up to meet his sad eyes.

Seung: Sorry about…well you know.

You: It’s okay. Not your fault everything was a secret.

He nodded as he walked out the front door.

TOP: So it looks like you finally made peace.

I glared at TOP as he slowly walked over to where I was sitting.

You: And where did you go?

TOP: Well Seungri wanted a chance to talk to you, so I went to go see Nina curse up a storm back there.

You: Is she really?

I groaned and placed my head in my hands. She didn’t think about the pain obviously. It’s going to putting her wedding dress on tomorrow.

TOP: Ready to go?

I quickly looked up to see TOP analyzing me.

You: Thought you were getting a tattoo?

TOP: You come first.

I smiled so hard at that comment that my face started to hurt.

You: Let me go tell Nina.

He only nodded at me as I walked past him to go find Nina. It wasn’t hard since she was cursing exactly like TOP said she was.

When I walked in the room she had her left arm over her eyes, Daesung holding her right hand and cursing everyone and their mother as the artist did his job.

You: Hey Nina. I’m going to go. I’ll meet you in your room tomorrow morning, okay?

She groaned at me and Daesung just shooed me away with a smile. I mouthed a thank you as I went to meet back up with TOP in the front.

TOP: Ready?

I nodded and grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers as we walked out.

I can’t believe that tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow my best friend is getting married.