Chapter 3

My Best Friend's Wedding

I was shocked but slowly began to kiss him back. I couldn’t believe I was kissing a guy I just met in a hotel elevator. I broke the kiss off somewhere on the 24th floor and looked at him.

You: What’s your name?

???: Seunghyun. But everyone calls me TOP.

His deep voice practically melted me on the spot.

You: Well I’m-

TOP: ______. I heard Seungri say it.

I just smiled. So he leaned back in to kiss me and as much as I wanted to pull away and question him more my body wanted the opposite. I eagerly kissed him back until the elevator made it to the ground floor. I pulled away from the kiss and walked out into the lobby with TOP following.

TOP: So where are you going?

You: I have to go see how much it will cost to clean Nina’s dress since someone messed it up.

TOP: Want me to come with you?

I quickly shook my head as I continued walking through the lobby.

You: No it’s okay. I’m used to running a lot of errands.

TOP: I have nothing to do. I can keep you company.

I stopped to turn and face him.

You: Do me a favor and take the guys and get measured for your tux.

TOP: You sound like Nina.

You: I have to hear Nina, so the faster you do that, the faster I stop hearing about it.

TOP: Okay. I guess I can do that for you *smile*

He gave me a slight kiss as he walked back towards the elevator. I was walking to the cleaners when I started to think about what happened.

You: Did I seriously just make out with a stranger I know nothing about. Well at least I know his name now. *sigh* Its official I have lost my mind helping Nina with this wedding. But could I really blame it on Nina. Would I have done this if I met him somewhere else? I was oddly attracted to him with one look. Who’s to say I wouldn’t have done it sooner without the preying eyes of Nina and Daesung around?

I shook my head violently to get the thoughts out of my mind before I walked into the cleaners. I had been coming to Alex for my dry cleaning forever. I knew he would take good care of Nina’s dress.

You: Hey Alex.

A: Oh my favorite customer.

You: I don’t know about favorite hahaha.

A: Oh I do.

He came and gave me a hug.

A: So what do you need today?

You: Well my friend is getting married-

A: Oh yeah you told me about that. Nina right?

You: Right. Well her dress got a little messed up and I would only trust you to clean my dress soo… Can you clean it for her?

A: Of course.

You: In one day.

A: *sigh* you’re lucky you are my favorite.

You: Thanks Alex.

A: Yeah, yeah. But you will get charged full price this time.

You: It’s okay since I’m not paying *smile*

A: So where is it?

You: I wanted to make sure you would do it first. I will bring it tomorrow.

A: Like I would tell you no *smile*

You: I know right hahaha. See you tomorrow.

A: Okay.

I left the shop and stopped at my favorite bakery to get Nina a cupcake. Hopefully a red velvet cupcake could calm her down, even if only a little bit. I greeted everyone and got a sideways look when I ordered something besides my usual. I hurriedly went back to the hotel so I wouldn’t get a call from Nina asking where I was. I didn’t even make it out of the elevator when I heard Nina screaming. I walked into the living room to see Ji and Seungri hiding behind the couch, Daesung pleading with Nina and TOP and Taeyang on the complete opposite side of the room.

You: What’s going on?