Chapter 10

My Best Friend's Wedding

Nina’s POV

When I woke up I looked at my phone and seen that I had no text messages and 2 missed calls. I didn’t know who had called me but the absence of text messages meant that Daesung wasn’t up yet. I got up and the shower so the water could get to the temperature I liked before I heard someone screaming my name.

Ashley: NINA!!

I rolled my eyes when I recognized who’s voice it was before I walked to the door and opened it to scream down the hall back at her.

Nina: WHAT?!

Ashley: Where is breakfast?!

The girl was even too lazy to order breakfast for room service when it finally dawned on me.

Nina: _____ usually orders breakfast in the morning.

 I quickly went down the hall and knocked on her door. There was no answer so I went inside. It was completely empty. I started to panic and freak out.

Nina: ______ never goes missing. She’s the most responsible person we know.

I completely forgot about my shower as I went downstairs and started to pace back and forth in the living room. She started to think of all the reasons she wouldn’t be here.

Ashley: You think she went to get coffee?

Nina: No she tells me before she gets coffee.

The longer I waited the more my mind began to run wild.

Nina: What if she’s been kidnapped?!

Ashley: I doubt that.

Chloe: Yeah. Plus she has her phone doesn’t she?

Nina: I don’t know!

I went to the elevator and just paced back and forth hoping that she would come. The longer I waited the more worried I became until I heard the elevator.

Nina: This better be her.

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and seen TOP completely wrapped around me. I couldn’t believe last night happened but TOP next to me just confirmed it did. I just smiled at him before I slowly unwrapped myself  to go shower.

You: What on earth was I thinking yesterday? I’ve known TOP for 2 days and I lose my ity to him. Nina is going to kill me. HOLY CRAP! How can I go back to the suite in the same clothes? I’m a dead woman. *sigh*

I got out of the shower and wrapped up in my towel. I went out into the room to find my clothes. I was looking for my shirt when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

TOP: Morning Jakiya.

You: Morning TOP. Have you seen my shirt?

TOP: Not recently. Plus you can't wear your shirt.

You: Why not?

TOP: I ripped it, remember?

That thought had totally left my mind. I forgot he even ripped my shirt last night. I just sighed again before I kept looking for it.

You: I have no choice.

TOP: Actually…I bought you some clothes yesterday when we went to Armani.

You: Really?

When I looked back up at him he was completely nervous rubbing the back of his neck while he tried to explain himself.

TOP: Yeah. We walked past this boutique on the way and I seen this outfit I thought would look nice on you so…I got it. Hopefully you aren’t creeped out.

You: I’m not. If anything I’m happy you thought of me and thankful you’re saving me from Nina’s wrath.

TOP: Glad I could help.

He kissed me before he went into the bathroom to take a shower. I changed as fast as I could so I could hurry up and get back up to the suite before Nina freaked out. I grabbed my phone and remembered that I didn’t get TOP’s number yet. I wasn’t leaving until I had his number. So I just sat on the bed and waited for him to get out of the shower. He came out with his towel around his waist and smiled as he walked towards me.

TOP: I figured you would have run to Nina already *smirk*

He kissed me before I could answer him. I could barely get 3 words in between his kisses.

You: I was…..but…….I still….don’t….have your……..number-

He stopped abruptly and jumped off the bed towards the desk.

TOP: Oh yeah I forgot! Here.

He handed me his phone and I gave him mine. I typed in my name and number before handing it back. When I got my phone back he saved him number under a weird name.

You: TOP.

TOP: Yeah.

You: Why did you save your number under Tabi?

TOP: Well since I’m going to call you jakiya I figured you can call me Tabi.

You: It’s cuter than TOP so I guess I can do that *smile*

I got off the bed and headed to the door to leave.

You: Bye Tabi!

I didn’t even open the door yet when TOP came and kissed me. He was slowly pulling me back to the bed before I pushed him away.

You: I seriously need to go. Nina is going to freak out already.

TOP: Fine. Don't forget your homework!

I didn’t even say anything back to him. I just left and went into the elevator to get back to the suite Nina and I shared. Of course when the elevator opened Nina was already there waiting for me.

Nina: OMG!! I was so worried. You weren’t here. What the hell where you doing! I thought you were tired?!

You: Nina. Relax. I was tired.

Nina: Then why weren’t you here?

I had to come up with an excuse and fast. Then it dawned on me.

You: I went to get the boys cuff links.

Nina: Oh.          

Relief was exactly what I felt when she bought the story.

You: What did you think I was doing?

Nina: I don’t know. *sigh* I know I can trust you but this wedding is driving me crazy.

You: I know. It’s driving me crazy too. Want to try and guess what cuff links goes with which groomsmen?

Nina: Hahaha Of course I do.

I opened all 5 of the boxes and laid them out on the table and waited to see if she would guess right. She immediately picked up the white gold with a diamond in it.

Nina: This is definitely Jiyong.

You: You got one right.

The next one she picked up was the beveled titanium.

Nina: Taeyang?

You: 2 for 2.

This is where I knew she would struggle. It’s easy to spot the extravagant and the simple but those in betweeners are a pain. She gave a lot of thought before she guessed again. Instead of picking one out she pointed to each one and attached a name for the last 3. First she pointed to the x’s and o’s, then the blue enamel and lastly she picked the white gold with midnight titanium.

Nina: TOP, Daesung and Seungri.

You: Ouch. You missed all of them. How didn’t you know the ones for your husband?

Nina: Well I picked those ones because blue is his favorite color.

You: I didn’t know that.

Guy’s POV

Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri had all come to Daesung’s room. They were just waiting for TOP to come so they could go up to the pent suite.

Daesung: God what’s taking TOP so long? Nina is going to kill us if we’re super late!

Seungri: I thought you were the man in this relationship. You shouldn’t fear her.

All the guys looked at him like he had lost his mind.

GD: Weren’t you hiding behind the couch 2 days ago?

Seungri quickly tried to laugh the situation off but when that didn’t work he just changed the subject.

Seungri: So Taeyang you like Chloe? You have to walk her down the aisle too. Man Jiyong hyung you’re so lucky.

Seungri tried to pout but all of the guys just laughed at him. They only stopped laughing when TOP walked into the room with the goofiest smile on his face.

Seungri: I know what that look means.

Seungri jumped up off the couch and went over to TOP. He grabbed him by his shoulders before he gave him a half smirk.

Seungri: So you had some fun last night?

He raised his eyebrows multiple times to insinuate that he already knew but wanted the confirmation from him.

TOP: Really Seungri? I can’t be happy about anything else?

GD: Like what? None of us have been clubbing. We didn’t drink and you’re usually semi depressed so in finality….you got some.

TOP just scoffed as he walked into the room and sat down next to Jiyong on the couch.

TOP: So Taeyang is never happy?

Taeyang: Why do you guys always bring me into this?

TOP: Well they’re saying for a person to be this happy they had to get some and seeing as you haven’t gotten any they’re saying you can’t ever be truly happy until you do.

Daesung raised his hands in protest to the allegations.

Daesung: I never said a word about this.

GD: Fine. Then why are you so happy?

TOP just smiled and hummed at them before he looked right at Jiyong.

TOP: I got a girlfriend.

Seungri spit out the juice he was drinking while Jiyong just stared with his mouth agape.

Taey: We’ve only been here 2 days. Are you sure you should make that kind of commitment?

TOP: Time doesn’t matter. Plus it’s too late. I’ve already made it.

Daesung sighed knowing that TOP was too stubborn to reason with. He just hoped that he was making the right decision.

Daesung: Well let’s go to the suite now. I’m sure Nina is waiting for us.

Guys: Alright.

They all got up and went to the elevator so they could go to the 57th floor.