Chapter 1

My Best Friend's Wedding

Your POV

Why did I agree to be the maid of honor again? I was running the millionth errand for Nina today. We’ve been friends for 7 years and I was excited when she asked but now she flips a gasket every time something goes wrong. I can’t say I wouldn’t act the same way though. Problem is she refuses to trust the other bridesmaids with ANYTHING. She doesn’t even trust them to order her coffee from Starbucks right. This is why I’m in line at Starbucks at this moment. I sighed thinking of the list of things I had left after this stop when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see who it was.

???: Excuse me. I’m not from around here and was wondering if you could recommend me a place.

You: Depends.

???: On what?

You: If you are using this as a way to ask me out, then no I can’t. But if you genuinely want to know a good place then I can recommend one.

???: Well…..

I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the front.

You: Just like all the other guys.

???: But I’m not. Can I at least know your name? I’m Seungri.

You: ______. But don’t think that changes things.

Seungri: One lunch wouldn’t hurt.

You: Yes it would. I don’t have the time and you aren’t my type.

I walked up to the cashier and ordered the drink and prayed it would be done fast so I wouldn’t have to deal with Seungri much longer. He was a playboy and anyone in their right mind could see it.

Seungri: What are you doing Saturday?

You: I’m busy.

Seungri: Why are you always busy?

You: Why are you so nosy?

Seungri just laughed at my question. The barista called my order and I silently thanked God as I went to get Nina’s coffee. I thanked the barista and walked out of there as fast as possible.   

It only took me 5 minutes to get back to the hotel. I hoped Nina’s coffee would still be hot when she got it. I pushed the 57 button on the elevator and swiped my card. Nina was staying in the pent suite. Her fiancé could afford it and since I was staying with her I wasn’t going to complain like the other bridesmaids. The door opened to the suite and I seen Nina in the living room pacing.

Nina: Ah, ______ I’m so glad you’re here. These idiots can’t do anything right. I told them we needed to get cuff links for the boys and look at what they did to my dress! I can’t fix this! I don’t know what to do right now!

You: Nina.

Nina: Yeah.

You: Calm down. Here’s your coffee. I sent out all the payments and I know someone who can fix the dress. I will go talk to them to see how long it will take and how much it will cost, okay?

Nina: Okay. What would I do without you?

I laughed at what she said before answering her.

You: Go crazy.

???: She sure would hahaha.

I turned around to see Daesung had just walked into the living room. Daesung was Nina’s fiancé. I thought he was a complete dork but that’s what made him fun. Nina had run to give Daesung a quick peck on the lips and a hug.

Nina: I missed you so much.

You: Me too. Now you can help.

Daesung looked at me terrified.

Daesung: Help with what?

Nina: Getting your groomsmen here for one. They need to get fitted for their tux. Then-

Daesung: I know. I know. They are on their way up right now.

As soon as Daesung finished you heard a man scream Daesung’s name. Soon 4 guys came into the living room. I had never met any of Daesungs friends before but according to Nina they were cool.

S: ______?