Laughter.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

L A U G H T E R.

The four of them, Rin, Chanyeol, Luhan and Tao went home with laughter as they had their guards behind them. They had a nice conversation together. Rin's image of Luhan has totally changed, he was someone nice and kind. Although he has a sharp tongue. Inside the house was the rest of Exo waiting. Rin couldn't see Lay anywhere in the living room. He was probably in his own room. Rin opened up the door and entered the hall. 

"We're back!" They shouted and laughed. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on Rin. 

"Who the heck are you?" Baekhyun asked and gaped with his finger pointing at Rin. Kris smirked and continued to read his book. 

"Don't you remember me? I'm Rin . . . " Rin mumbled and studied Baekhyun's reaction closely. 

"Imposter, where's Rin. You look nothing like her. If you at least didn't wear a dress would I believe you." Baekhyun said and looked around in the house. D.O smacked Baekhyun's head and rolled his eyes. 

"I've cooked dinner for you guys, I bet you're all hungry." D.O nodded towards the kitchen. Everyone stopped doing their actions and followed the four persons to the kitchen for dinner. Kai gulped and shook his head. He and the rest had already tasted D.O's cooking from earlier. They had no idea on how to describe it. 

"Enjoy your meal." D.O beamed and made a 'ta-dah' gesture. The four who went out and missed D.O's cooking had no doubts on it, since it looked so tasty so they immediately dug in. D.O whistled on a  happy melody while waiting for a good reaction. Rin dropped her chopsticks and made a grimace, was wide open while searching for water. Luhan made a disgusted face, his teeth was showing and his nose was wrinkled. Tao remained poker faced and Chanyeol acted as if he couldn't breathe anymore. 

D.O took the newspaper and rolled it into a cylinder. He hit all of them with the rolled news paper roughly. 

"Sorry for trying to cook." D.O pinched Chanyeol's ears. 

"I get it, let go of me now." Chanyeol whined and rubbed hi ears once D.O stopped pinching them. Baekmi was away and couldn't cook, Baekmi was their 'mother' in the house. She did all the household. 

"So we have heard about your issues with your mother." Kai began with, no one really wanted to touch the sensitive subject so Kai did. Rin stopped breathing for some seconds and nodded for Kai to go on. 

"We will help you. We'll get you back into your home." Kris said and smirked his arrogant smirk. Rin got confused and didn't quite understand the situation. They would help her with her mother vs. daughter fight, that much did she understand. But how? 

Suho answered that thought in his next statement. 

"We'll just appeal to you and you will choose the man you love." Suho said, which made no sense to Rin. Rin shook her head and looked at Suho with a 'are-you-serious' look on her face. Suho frowned and nodded. Rin shook her head furiously again. 

"I can't just choose the man I love, what about the man? He needs to love me back. I'm not going for that kind of relationship even for a day to get home. I have my limits and rules to how I'll get my mom's senses back you know." Rin sighed and drank her water. Kai sat down on the chair and started to think hard. 

"Then how will you get back home?" Kai asked Rin while looking straight at her, Rin could feel Kai's intense stare from the side. Rin tilted her head and thought about it. 

"Let's just give it some rest, some time. Things will turn out for the good guys." Rin assured to them all. Rin immediately knew why she felt so empty, why the EXO bunch was missing something. It was Lay. Rin just couldn't stop thinking about Lay, nor could Lay. The real truth behind it all, only Lay knew it. Only Lay. 

Lay was lying on his bed, he could hear laughter from Rin and the Exo princes. Lay looked down on his watch while sighing. He regretted the conversation he had with his father awhile ago, he thought for himself; Why didn't he answer something else? Why didn't he? Why did he obey his father's own words? 

Lay continued to question himself. Lay rolled around on his bed, full of regrets. 

Chen, Xiumin and Sehun went up together while talking about plans for tomorrow. Rin and the Exo Princes didn't have to attend school regularly, unlike the other students. That was because of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter