Revealed.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

R E V E A L E D . 

"Jiyong, tell me why you're here." Rin said, it was late at night and Rin had Baekmi prepare another bed for tomorrow. Jiyong was sleeping on Rin's bed together with Rin. Jiyong sighed and turned around to face Rin. Just like the old times, Jiyong and Rin always slept together and talked together late at night. 

"You know, our mother is planning something bad now." Jiyong started with, Jiyong looked worried. It looked really serious this time. Was it worse than living with the Exo Princes, now that she had learnt to know each of them. It suddenly wasn't so bad to live with them. 

"It's really serious now, mother has set up an arranged marriage." Jiyong said and shook his head. Rin immediately sat up and stared into the darkness. She shook her head and covered her face with fear. 

"No, no, no, no, no. Please, not a marriage. Oh God." Rin had panic attack, she suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. Jiyong turned the lamp on and immediately calmed Rin down. Rin looked terrible scared. Rin gulped and finally got her senses back. Her mother had already gone crazy on a whole new level. 

"We need to set it up, let's pretend that you're already dating someone. We need help from the Exo princes this time. Let's clear out a plan tomorrow. Because your mother has set up a blind date with him tomorrow." Jiyong turned off the lamp and closed his eyes, he was worried about Rin, but also his mother. Something was wrong with her, she was mentally sick. She was not normal, Jiyong could tell from her behavior. 

"What?! You're marrying someone?!" Suho screamed and gaped. Everyone's attention was direct to Rin and Suho. 

"A blind date as well? Your mother is totally trying to control your life Rin." Kai shook his head, he just wondered; What kind of mother Yoonhye was, was she even a mother to Rin? Jiyong held up his hand do silence everyone. 

"Let's see, we need a plan. We're going to pretend that Rin has a boyfriend. Who's up for it?" Jiyong asked the bunch of males. Lay immediately looked away when he saw Rin meeting his eyes. Rin as well, looked away. She never wanted to look at Lay ever again. After that incident, she just had to suspect everyone targeting her money. 

Luhan rised his hand with hesitation. 

"I can do it." Luhan said and exhaled, the rest nodded with agreement. This kind of jobs fitted Luhan. Jiyong smirked and called his mother. He told her that Rin was ready to go for a blind date. Jiyong tried to hold in his laughter as he ended the call. Jiyong asked the guards to drive them to the place the blind date would take place, a café. Luhan rested his head on the seat and looked out from the window. 

"We just need to act like a couple, right?" Luhan said and scratched his head, he had no idea why he offered himself to help Rin out by becoming a fake boyfriend. Rin nodded and played on her phone. She kept on tilting her phone to the right and left. Luhan slightly glanced at Rin, she was so into the game that it made Luhan laugh. The bodyguards sent them off to a café. It had two levels, a female with a black outfit guided them to the highest floor. 

Luhan and Rin sat together, tightly next to each other on two small chairs. They both ordered a Americano, now they just had to wait for the male. A fancy car arrived in front of the café, it was without any doubt the guy Rin's mother set Rin up with. Luhan who sat nearest the window said nothing and watched closely who the guy was. He came out from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter