SchooL.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S C H O O L .

"Time to attend school." A lady said, it was their 'mother' who took care of them. She wasn't blood related to anyone of them, she was just taking care of them and the household chores. She wasn't really annoying, she was king and a really helpful person. She cooked, cleaned and did the dishes. The first time they got introduced to her was after they came home from Suho's parents' mart, XX. 

"Rin, are you ready? I'm coming in." she said with a high pitched, beautifully voice. She opened up the door for the lady to come in, the lady immediately smiled .

"Oh, miss Rin. You're not wearing a skirt?" the lady, Baekmi asked. Rin smiled nervously. 

"I don't want to wear a skirt." Rin said and took on her white jacket, with black buttons. It looked really nice, neat and clean. A simple design, yet very expensive. The fact that Rin's father provided sponsorship to their school made her able to wear shorts instead of a skirt. She was very known for wearing shorts instead of a skirt, which made the boys frustrated. They wanted to see the skirt swaying from the left to the right. 

"I see, the boys are waiting for you. You don't know too much about them right? Let me tell you something, they're named Exo." Baekmi said with an excited voice. Rin took her bag and looked at Baekmi.

"Exo? Why's that? Why do the twelve of them have the name Exo?" Rin asked Baekmi. 

"Because they're known as the twelve princes of our country. Their families are after all lined up after each other in terms of money income. If you count in Kris, Lay, Luhan and Tao of course. Since the four of them are actually Chinese, but they know Korean very very well. Maybe you don't even know that you have your own nickname as well?" Baekmi said and winked. Rin shook her head, did she have one? 

"They say that you're the princess, the princess and the twelve princes. The person ranked below you all, right below you all is a girl named Chorong. She's considered as the witch. I don't know why though. She recently got scolded by her father and now she's forced to work to earn own money." Baekmi said and sounded really interested in what she talked about. Rin just quietly headed out from the house. 

"Oh, Rin. Hurry! We're leaving towards school." Chanyeol shouted inside of the car. They were all sitting in their own black, luxury car. Rin had her own car in the front of the big line up of cars. Rin stepped into her car, it was pretty hot. Summer vacation just ended, now had school begun. 

"Miss, we'll be heading towards the school now." the driver said and smiled. He drove towards the school with the twelve black cars behind hers. Rin had her own style, white shorts, white jacket, necklaces, bracelets, hair in a bun and pearl-earrings. She had her own swag, and stood out from the rest. The boys did not let her down as well, as soon as she stepped out from the car together with the Exo males, she realized that even they had their own style. 

Some of them had black pants instead of white ones, earrings, sunglasses and glittering shoes. They looked like celebrities. She just wondered if they stood out too much.  It was no doubt that they caught all attention in the school. As for now, they were still grouped among each other. Rin, with group interested and the group uninterested walked with each other with Luhan in front. 

"Did school is not half bad. Your father must've donated a bunch of money to make this school look this rich." Chanyeol said and looked around, amazed. Tall buildings with big and long windows, different sections for each subject. The PE arena was larger than the building itself, there were art rooms, a theatre room and the teachers had their whole own section. 

"Amazing." Sehun said behind them all and smiled. Rin smiled at Sehun, Sehun suddenly looked away with red cheeks. 

"I have my own section as well, we can hangout there from time to time." Rin said and pointed at the highest floor of a building. It even had a big screen saying Rin's zone. It was truly remarkable. 

"Is this even a school? Looks like an amusement park to me." Kai joked and laughed. This was a school for rich people after all, people donated money to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter