Truth.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unbelievable." Suho said and gave Rin back her phone. Rin didn't know how to react to it. She tucked in her phone into her pocket and turned her back on Suho. She walked away but got stopped by Suho who grabbed her wrists. 

"Rin . . . " Suho said with a begging tone. Rin stopped walking, breathing and her heart was rapidly beating. She was nervous for the first time around Suho. His eyes was literally directed right into Rin's eyes. Rin looked down, she was speechless. Rin tried to say something, but lost the words. Suho gulped and breathed in while taking Rin's hands. 

"Rin, it's up to you. Do you want to act as if nothing happened or accept it?" Suho asked. Rin sighed and smiled. 

"How can I act as if nothing happened? Brother." Rin grinned and immediately pinched Suho's adorable ears. But Rin didn't accept it whole-heartedly. What about her brother, or not really a brother anymore, Jiyong? How would she explain it all to him? How would he react? 

"Should we tell the others?" Suho asked Rin, Rin nodded, she knew that everyone would be shocked. That was so predictable. But the reaction was totally different from Rin's thoughts. Everyone was just nodding, was if it was a obvious thing. 

"A-Aren't you surprised?" Rin asked them, they all shook their heads. They had no reason to be, because it was suspicious at first, how much they looked like siblings while hanging out together. Everyone shook their heads, no one was surprised. They had no reason to be. They were all calm and chill about it. 

"It wasn't surprising. Furthermore, not surprising at all." Chanyeol said and shrugged his shoulders. In fact, luhan told them earlier, they were twice as surprised as Luhan was. No one dared to say it though. Everyone awkwardly smiled. 

Suho understood it already and rolled his eyes. The next problem would be Rin's brother, Jiyong. 

"What should I do, what if he get's angry and and. . . " Rin panicked as she thought about the possibilities of Jiyong actually raging out. 0%. 

----

"This is a lot of things." Jiyong said as his eyes got wide while looking at the tent, grill and food. It looked like they were on the way towards mt. everest. 

Rin gulped as she stared at Jiyong, she couldn't say if after all. Chanyeol elbowed Rin but Rin shook her head furiously. She refused to tell him about it. Jiyong embraced Rin as he smiled widely. 

"Welcome back, sister." He said and laughed. Rin bit her underlip as she heard the word 'sister'. The world made her unable to tell him ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter