Shock.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

S H O C K . 

"Let's go on a trip together. The guards are gone!" Tao shouted and looked through internet to find a trip to go to. Kris closed down Tao's computer with a smile on his lips.

"Let's go to my amusement park." Kris suggested. Baekhyun smirked and snapped his fingers.

"How about my restaurant?" Baekhyun also suggested. Rin stepped forward with the finishing suggestion.

"And my hotel." Rin said and made a thumb up, and just within three seconds were they available to build a whole trip together. But Sehun immediately butted in.

"But that won't be fun, how about camping?" Sehun said and pouted. It was true indeed, luxury wasn't all. Since Rin wasn't too obsessed with being in luxury all the time. She decided to give up her suggestion to step onto Sehun's side.

"Indeed, I think that we should camp. It's a lot more fun." Rin mumbled and thought about it, it wouldn't be that bad actually. The weather was perfect for camping. The rest gave up their luxury thoughts for Sehun and stepped onto his side, except for one person which was Lay. He didn't step onto anyone's side.

"Do you agree with Sehun's suggestion?" Suho asked Lay again. Lay nodded and walked away. Lay had totally changed ever since that incident between him and Rin. Rin looked worried about Lay and she immediately called out for Lay. Everyone kept silent, it was tense. Lay's heart was rapidly beating. He turned around to face Rin.

Rin had no idea on why she called Lay. Rin gasped and immediately said it.

"Let's  . . . Have fun together at the camping." Rin said and nervously smiled. She jokingly punched Lay's arm in a friendly way. Luhan coughed and waited for a reply from Lay. Lay glanced at Luhan and then Rin. He nodded and smiled while walking away once again. 

"He should've at least said something rather than nodding." Luhan stopped talking as he looked at Rin, she was secretly smiling widely. Luhan gulped and looked away, he felt like he lost against Lay this time. 

"Then it's set, camping!" Sehun shouted and ran around, he immediately called for cars to take them to Suho's mart XX. Rin was sitting in the white car together with Luhan, Sehun, Suho and Kris. The rest was divided into two other groups for the other black cars. Sehun's eyes sparkled as the car parked right in front of the mart. Suho had personally asked his father to open up the mart although it was closing time. 

"At least we won't have a flock of crazy monkeys after us." Kai mumbled and ran up with Rin. Luhan was walking tightly next to Rin. Sehun was running around in the front, telling them to hurry up. Suho laughed hopelessly while running towards Sehun's side. 

"I'm treating you all with my money, let's buy tents and everything needed to camp!" Suho shouted and opened up the big door towards the mart's inside. 

"It looks even more luxury when the people are gone." Kai snickered and looked at the shops. They were ready to shop away Suho's money for the camping. A grill, tent, everything would be bought here today. Suho snapped his fingers, and just like in the movies did at least 20 workers appear, all with black clothing and ready to guide them through the shopping tour. 

"Welcome young master." One of them said and bowed to Suho.  Suho felt ready to shop as well, the one missing was Jiyong who stayed home because he wanted to. Suho opened up his arms. 

"Choose whatever you want." He shouted and passed on some workers to each person. Rin got two males with her, Rin kind of felt awkward shopping with two males. Rin wondered why they even got workers after them, it wasn't a big deal. Shopping. Or so she thought. once she stepped onto the second floor, she just realized how confusing everything actually was. 

"Eerhm, where can I find tents?" Rin asked one of the males. He immediately nodded and guided Rin to a camping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter