Tears

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T E A R S

"What's with Luhan . . . " Tao snorted and looked away.

"Ugh, I want to skip school. I don't want to attend the damn ceremony." Kai leaned his head on the couch. Rin tickled his earlobes. 

"Well, you can't skip because you'll see my dad for the first time I think." Rin made a thumb up as Kai laughed at Rin. Rin really had her own charms. Suho raised his hand up. 

"I've seen your father Taegun though, he's so cool. I swear that I'd like him to be my dad." Suho said and chuckled. Rin shook her head, the situation Rin was, was just laughable to Taegun. The rest was curious on how Taegun was, they had seen him on TV but never in real. 

"I'm kinda excited." Chanyeol said and smirked. Rin suddenly thought for herself, she needed to bring one of these men to live at home again. But who? And how? She let off that thought, she just wanted to have fun and relax without thinking about things like that. 

"Aren't you going to wear a skirt?" Chen asked you with his left eyebrow up. Rin had the 'not-a-chance' expression on her face. She'd never ever wear a skirt. Why would she?! She just hated skirts more than she hated her mother. Skirts, dresses, pink, makeup and everything! She hated them all. She almost forgot about it. 

"I hate them all, no skirts. There will be a big room down there. I can't move like I usually do. Do you get it?" Rin shook her head on the thoughts. She never ever wanted to hear someone telling her to wear a skirt, never ever in her whole life. 

"I don't think that it was such a good idea to bring that up Chen." Suho said, fully understanding his childhood friend. Suho calmed Rin down with his angel smile again, Rin immediately stood up on the couch. Suho who reacted first approached Rin. 

"Now now, get down from there." Suho said with panic, he remembered the past memories when Rin stood on top of a tree, and that she fell down right in front of his eyes. Suho had a trauma about that, this scence and posture Rin had reminded him of that incident. 

"Suho, piggyback me." Rin said and grimaced. Suho facepalmed himself but smiled like a dork. The males around them could not interfere with their own 'world'. It looked like they were really close so no one could say anything, they were quite surprised by the scene. Suho piggybacking Rin, it looked like a sibling relationship. 

"You two look like siblings, just saying." Kris voiced out everyone's thought. 

"Wouldn't be too bad to wear a dress though." Suho winked at Rin to . Rin glared at Suho who smiled, Rin could do nothing but to forgive him. Like the old tradition; Rin's whole family would always be there at the ceremony to make a speech. Although Rin was known, people were still envious and jealous of here. There was even an anti club, but also a fanclub. Which basically only consisted of males, wanting Rin in skirt.

"Let's go to the ceremony." Rin said, it would be the first time seeing her own mother again ever since the moment she got kicked out from her own home. Just thinking about it made Rin slightly laugh. 

"Woah, there are so many students. Now that I look at it." Suho said inside of the hall, it was loud. Everyone was chatting here and there, they were all waiting for the Kwon Family to arrive and make their speech. 

The first one to appear on the big scene in front of the students were Principal Oh. He cleared his throat and did a mike test. He began with introducing the school, sponsorships, scholarships and when it was built and so on. It was a really long speech, no one actually paid attention to it. People yawned and looked at their mobile phones. 

"Then let's give a big applause for the Kwon Family!" Oh's eyes immediately sparkled with the deepest interest as he saw Jiyong, Eric, Yoonhye and Taegun pass by him. He suddenly became a fanboy. Rin's family members were lined up in a nice and a fine line, they greeted the students and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter