Discovery.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

D I S C O V E R Y . 

"Why did you cry yesterday?" Luhan asked Rin, the two of them was sitting alone in the living room. The rest was sleeping already. Rin who slept really early, earlier than the rest woke up very early. Unexpected was Luhan also awake. It was really awkward between the two of them. Luhan could sense the awkwardness and started a conversation. 

"No reason. It's not like you need to know it mister Luhan." Rin said in a polite tone. Luhan frowned and nodded and looked away. He felt the cold shoulder Rin gave him. It wasn't that unexpected, considering how Luhan loudly spoke his opinion about Rin in front of her. To break the cold ice in the room, Luhan immediately the TV. 

"So, Taegun is your father?" Luhan continued to try opening up a conversation. He didn't know why he felt the urge to know more about Rin, but for some strange reason; He just wanted to give a good image of himself to Rin. Rin stared at Luhan. Rin slightly nodded, with an unsure expression. 

"Oh, you two are awake already?" Chanyeol beamed and wiped his hair with his towel. He just came out from the shower. Luhan could see Chanyeol's white t-shirt becoming transparent from the water on his body. Luhan could barely see his chest. Chanyeol looked down on his chest and covered up himself. 

"ert, what are you staring at!? Aren't we both men?!" Chanyeol pointed his finger at Luhan. Luhan blinked twice and directed his eyes at Rin who gasped. Luhan shook his head. He didn't want any misunderstandings of being a ert. Lay immediately calmed Chanyeol down. 

"Don't point your finger at someone, it's rude." Lay said, he was always polite and calm. Rin felt at ease around Lay, because he was never ever rude. Lay smiled at Rin and immediately sat down next to her on the white couch. He switched channel to watch the news. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sat down on a chair next to the couch. Chanyeol snorted at Luhan and continued to wipe his hair dry. 

"So, Rin. I wondered if you wanted to go on a dinner with me. Only the two of us." Lay smirked and looked straight at Rin. Rin never went for a dinner with a male, furthermore alone. She started to think about it, wouldn't she have to wear a dress then? Since it was a special moment after all. Rin felt the doubts bubbling inside of her. 

"It's okay to say no, but I'd be happy if I got a yes." Lay smiled and touched Rin's hand. Chanyeol became mute, Luhan as well. The both of them waited for the answer, a yes or a no? Rin thought about once again, Lay was such a gentleman. She had no reason to refuse. 

"Okay, what time?" Rin replied and smiled. Lay grinned and took Rin's hands, he looked at her with deep gratitude. Chanyeol felt suspicious, why so sudden? 

"Hmm, 5 o'clock sounds fine." Lay said and called a expensive restaurant. Rin frowned, it was an expensive restaurant. It could only be natural to wear a dress then! Rin bit her underlip, would she wear it? She did have a thing for Lay, Rin nodded. Just this time! she thought and looked down on the floor. Luhan and Chanyeol looked at each other, would she really wear a dress? 

It was finally time for the dinner between Lay and Rin. Rin covered her face and walked downstairs. Baekhyun glanced at Rin and almost coughed up the cola he was drinking. Chanyeol gaped and elbowed Kris. Kris looked up from his book. Lay clapped his hands and took Rin's hand. 

"You're beautiful Rin." Lay complimented and guided Rin to his car. Rin was wearing a black dress with blue ribbons on it, her hair was down. Rin thought for herself that this would be the first and last time ever in her life. Just for Lay, she didn't know why she did things for this dinner to that extent. 

Lay drove Rin to the restaurant and got warmly welcomed by the staff who was standing next to the entrance. The guards also followed them and waited by the entrance. Since they could not go outside of the house unless guards followed them. The staff guided us to a table near the window. Lay ordered salad, Rin didn't knew what to do and Lay immediately ordered the same thing for Rin. Rin was grateful, since Lay guided her so well throughout the dinner. 

"It was quite unexpected for you to wear a dress. You're really pretty today." Lay said and drank his water from the glass. Lay himself was wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter