The Ideal Guy?

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T H E  I D E A L  G U Y?

"Jiyong." Rin whined as she waited for a call from Jiyong. Jiyong didn't plan to call her for now since their mother was keeping an eye on him. Eric who came home after hearing properly about things from Jiyong shook his head and he almost became angered by it. 

"Now let's calm down. I'm sure Rin will manage this problem herself." Jiyong assured to Eric. Eric raised his left eyebrow. 

"And if she doesn't?" Eric tilted his head for an answer. Jiyong became panicked and smiled nervously. 

"Then, that's it." Jiyong laughed nervously as he got hit by Eric. Eric looked down on his phone. Should I call her? He thought but shook his head. Eric placed his phone on the table and took off his necktie, it was another long day on the work. Fixing papers, contracts and payments. Eric always looked tired once he'd come home. 

"Here's your coffee bro." Jiyong said and placed the cup of coffee in front of Eric on the table. Eric read the news paper, nothing interesting at all. Jiyong sat down next to Eric on the couch with his feet on the table. 

"Drop your feet." Eric ordered Jiyong to do, Jiyong rolled his eyes and dropped down his feet. Eric looked at his clock, it was late. No traces of calls from Rin.

---

"She's like a real tomboy with long hair. I hate those types of girls." Luhan said and fell with his back onto the bed. Luhan shared room with Lay who rolled his eyes at Luhan. Luhan rolled back and forth on his bed with a sigh. 

"Hey, Lay. I don't understand it. Your type is a feminine girl isn't? Why do you take so much interest in her? I don't really understand that. You should be honest with what you want." Luhan mumbled while looking up to the roof. Lay slammed together his book he was reading. 

"I like feminine girls, that's true. But all girls have their own traits that people get attracted to, I happen to like Rin for being to different from what I'm used to. Those girls who always smile, look innocent and feminine. Rin isn't like that, she stand up for herself and isn't afraid of expressing herself." Lay rolled his neck, he locked up his phone while checking his mails. 

"Weird, aren't you just after her money like we all here are? I mean Rin's rich and all." Luhan said and chuckled. Lay hastily stood up and glared at Luhan while changing his clothes into fitting clothes to sleep with. Luhan frowned at Lay who glared at Luhan. 

"Chill, but it's true isn't it. You all came after hearing that she belonged to the Kwon family." Luhan muttered. Lay took his book and approached Luhan, he dropped the book on Luhan's stomach. Luhan groaned slightly.

"What was that for?!" Luhan yelled, Lay shook his head and turned the lamp off. 

Luhan couldn't sleep. He just couldn't stop wondering about Rin, what charms did she actually have to attract half of the guys? 

Suho and Baekhyun shared room and they were just awkwardly smiling at each other. Everyone got to sleep and before they knew it did they all fell asleep. They all would attend school again next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter