Mart XX.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

M A R T  XX.

"I'll remember your adorable name, Rin. Thanks for helping me out, see you again. Call me whenever you have trouble. I can fix all of them." Bami said and gave Rin his number, Rin looked down on the piece of paper with his number on it. She just got Asia's richest man's number! 

They looked at Bami as he walked out from the mart XX with his twenty bodyguards behind him, protecting him. 

Suho immediately called for emergency bodyguards as the crowd became larger, bigger and louder. The bodyguards had to hold hands and surround Rin and the others to protect them from the people. Although they all were important person, one and another could simply just not ignore their presence. 

"It's getting quite crowded." Chanyeol sighed and ruffled his hair with annoyance. Kai agreed, he glared at every person who touched him. People weren't frightened, they were happy instead. Especially the women. Kai just hated it, a glare is a glare. Not a smile. 

", he smiled at me!" A girl screamed after seeing Kai's glare. Kai sighed and rolled his eyes as he walked behind Kris. For the first time did Kai realize how tall Kris actually was. Kai got kind of embarrassed and immediately made Rin walk ahead of Kai instead. Rin frowned but continued to walk in a steady pace before Kai. Kai covered his face with his palm, embarrassing, he thought and looked down on the floor as he walked. 

"Let's eat at first, my stomach hurts like hell." Kris said and entered a nearby café. People were staring, it was only natural to stare. With a crowd and bodyguards behind them, how can you not stare? 

"I'd like a coffee." Suho said and smiled. The female staff became all rosy red and coughed slightly. It as very rare for the female staff to see a bunch of handsome males together. She suddenly eyed Rin who talked and laughed with Lay. Lay kindly patted Rin's shoulder, it was just a friendly gesture. 

The female staff's name was, Chorong. Chorong who never had a happy life, Chorong who hated rich people, Chorong who always hated people like Rin, sticking onto handsome males because of ones look. Chorong wasn't really pretty like Rin, so she felt jealousy. 

Uurgh, I just hate people like this girl. Flirting around with boys, acting all high and mighty, boys like them tend to like feminine types, I'm all that. That girl is not, just look at her clothes! Chorong thought and handed back the credit card to Suho. Suho looked at Chorong who glared at Rin. Suho cleared his throat while eyeing Chorong. Chorong immediately looked away, flustered and handed back the exchange. 

"Have a nice day." Chorong bowed and smiled cutely. The boys stopped talking as they looked at Chorong. They would usually like these types of girls, feminine and cute. But they didn't even smile back or react to it. They simply ignored a feminine girl. Rin smiled back. 

"You're very cute miss." Rin complimented on behalf of the boys. Rin took their plate, which consisted of milkshakes, coffee, cookies, strawberry tart and cheesecakes . Lay's gentlemen instincts reacted and immediately helped Rin out. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter