The Smelly Geezer.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

T H E  S M E L L Y  G E E Z E R.

There are many who desire rich status, beauty and handsome family members. But not Rin. She hates it. She just hates everything about her life. She sees no positive things about her life. Money? Who cares about that? She has nothing to spend her money on. She has already bought a lot of electronic stuffs and food with her own money. Now she's even more unfortunate, she's surrounded by males everywhere. Males, males, males and male. 

"Dad, stop laughing. Help me out from here." Rin shouted at the phone. Taegun continued to laugh to his heart content, making Rin frustrated. Rin ended the call and immediately called Eric, her brother. The one she probably would trust the most in this situation. She entered Eric's number while waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello? This is Eric." Eric answered. His tone was very dark, a very pleasant voice Rin liked. 

"Eric, brother. My brother! My one and only brother, I love you so much. I'll do whatever you want to do, laundry, dishes and cooking. Just help me out of here." Rin said while whining with a high pitched voice. Eric sighed loudly as he excused himself from the conference. 

"Cutie, I'm having a conference right now. I'll make it quick. Can't you escape from the place without anyone knowing. The males won't neccessary tell on you." Eric whispered. Rin shook her head. 

"No, there are guards by day and they have placed cameras everywhere. Unless the guards follow us out from the house zone are we allowed to go outside of the house. They're really scary as well. Mom has made my credit card unavailable, so I'm short on money." Rin explained to Eric who sighed even louder upon hearing that. 

"I'll talk to you later sister. I have a meeting to complete." Eric apologized and ended the call. Rin bit under underlip. Her brother was a helpful brother, but when it came to work nothing would be able to stop him. Work is first, family after. That's his motto. He always says that without money, there won't be a happy family. 

" Aish, this is killing me already." Rin yelled and buried her face between her pillows. A knocking sound was heard. 

"Coming in, it's us." Kai mumbled and opened up the door. Behind Kai was group interested. Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Tao and Kris. 

"We've heard you yelling recently. Everything fine?" Suho asked Rin while looking worried. Rin nodded, how could she tell them that she wanted to leave the house? That would sound as if she hated them. 

"Sounds like something is wrong though." Chanyeol said and jumped onto Rin's bed. Lay immediately dragged Chanyeol out from the bed. 

"Don't mess with Rin's bed." Lay sighed and smiled at Rin. Rin gasped at the sudden smile and looked away with awkwardness. These guys are pretty social and easy to befriend with  . . . Rin thought and frowned.  Kai immediately came up with an interesting idea. 

"Let's hangout, it's so boring in here. We're like locked birds in cages here." Kai searched up a near mart. Suho smiled immediately, he made Kai stop searching for a mart. Suho new a perfect mart nearby. In fact, it's a mart that exist only for important persons around the country. It exists overseas, recently a mart has been a built in Japan. That mart is no other than Suho's parents'. 

"I know of a mart. Our mart, XX. Let's go there. You can pick anything you want from there Rin, I'll buy everything for you." Suho said and ruffled Rin's hair. It really looked like a brother-sister relationship to Kai. 

"What about us?" Tao mumbled and pouted. Suho smacked Tao's arm and smiled is angel smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter