Slap.

Dress? Screw That.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S L A P . 

"Call our Baekmi, I need her right here. Right now." Chanyeol whined and pulled Suho's arm. Suho sighed and rolled his eyes. He gave a call to Baekmi, asking if she could cancel her break just for a little bit. Baekmi,  unexpectedly agreed to it and came shortly after. Baekmi had a handful of food. 

"Baekmi, my mother in this house! Your food is the most delicious, I don't care about luxury food. Baekmi's home-made food is the best!" Chanyeol beamed and took the packed lunch from Baekmi's hands. Baekmi giggled and ruffled Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol immediately acted like a dog, Suho gave a hopeless smile. 

"Isn't Rin back yet?" Tao asked. Kai shook his head. But Rin arrived shortly after that, with Luhan next to her. Rin was relieved, she never ever wanted to meet Daehyun again. 

"Welcome back, how did it go?" Suho asked Rin. Rin shrugged her shoulders, she had no idea. Daehyun had no choice but to tell the man Rin was suppose to marry that she already had a boyfriend. Rin suddenly burst out in laughter. Luhan too, they would never be able to forget that one and only face Daehyun showed them. 

"W-why are you all laughing . . . " Kris looked at them with a suspicious smile, he almost gave in and laughed with them. Kris closed his book, Kris enjoyed reading so he always read at home. Rin held her stomach, trying to calm her laughter down. All the laughter that was suppose to be drained in the café came back again. Luhan wiped of his tears as he calmed down again. 

"What the heck." Kai mumbled. Luhan and Rin looked at each other and coughed with embarrassment. 

"Well, the man that I were suppose to marry . . . Let's not talk about it. I might get another laughter attack." Rin smiled and took of her jacket. Daehyun was totally cool with their relation, but Rin was still awkward around Daehyun. The reason they actually broke up was because of Daehyun going overseas to study with his parents. Now he's back. Rin knew Daehyun really well, she never knew what Daehyun plotted but he was definitely plotting something. 

"I guess that the arranged marriage is canceled?" Kris asked. Rin smiled and nodded. 

"That was rather easy . . . " Kai said and frowned, maybe too easy? 

"Where's my brother?" Rin asked them, they all pointed upstairs. Jiyong was sleeping quietly for himself, not. He was actually playing games on his phone, Jiyong probably got that hobby from Rin. He really enjoyed staying up late with the phone in his hands, just like Rin. They usually gamed together. Jiyong and Rin really had a good bond with each other. 

"Your life is too complicated, matters there and here." Kai sighed, Rin agreed. Her life was a total mess. They all decided to attend school tomorrow so they slept early. Baekmi took the chance to clean the whole place since she had the chance already. 

"Ooh, so messy. I've just been away for a few days and it has gotten this dirty. They are not princes but pigs." Baekmi giggled and continued to clean. Rin rolled her neck, she woke up thanks to her brother who gamed all night long. Rin dragged her legs to the kitchen to drink some water, but she encountered a man she hated. Lay. 

Rin quickly hid behind the door as she peaked at Lay drinking milk in the kitchen. Lay sighed loudly. 

"Come out, I know you're there." Lay said and looked towards the door. Rin cleared and walked in casually as if nothing was wrong. Lay immediately gulped at the silence. Rin glanced at Lay and Lay glanced at Rin.  Rin looked up at the fridge, on top of the fridge was a box with cookies. She tried to reach for it but was to small. Lay looked at her. Rin quickly placed a small small chair under to add up to her height. 

Rin finally caught the corner of the box, but she really had to strain herself to the max. She stretched her toes to the max to reach the box. 

"Got you." Rin beamed and smiled, she tried to step back gently but ended up making the whole chair wiggle. Rin gasped as she knew that she were felling. Her heart immediately paced up and she could feel how scared she was. But luckily did Lay catch her she thought. Rin stopped thinking for a moment. She was holding the box of cookies in Lay's arms. 

"Damn it, you could've hurt yourself." Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter