Never Fall in Love

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa, have you seen my dog?" Soojung asked her brother, Changmin. He was watching a basketball game on the TV.

 

"No. I haven't seen Haru." He said.

 

She then searched Haru in their whole house but the dog was not there. She can't find any other help because Alice is outside, Changmin told her to pay their bills. She felt like she's going to cry. She went out of their house to find Haru. She saw Jongin approaching her and he was smiling. She was going to snob him but she heard something barked. She saw Haru and he was holding her.

 

"Why is my dog here with you?" Soojung approached him and grabbed Haru away from him. She then glared at him. 

 

"I was just having a walk with her." He said.

 

"Who gave you the permission to do that to my dog?"

 

"No one but it looks like that she wants to go with me, so I decided to walk with her in the park."

 

"You're still acting cute, even with my dog? How childish!" She snorted.

 

“I was just getting closer to Haru, so that she'll want me for you." Jongin said.

 

“I already told you that I won't be carried away by those cheesy punch lines of yours." She glared at him.

 

"What do you want me to do for you to go out with me?" He asked.

 

"Nothing. Because even if you do anything, I still won't go out with you." Soojung was about to turn back when she saw Sohee approaching, their neighbour who always wear shorts. She was holding a bowl.

 

"Jongin, I brought you dinner."

 

"Really? That's so nice of you, young lady." Jongin accepted the bowl. Sohee then went home. Soojung was still turning her back from him. She continued to walk.

 

"Soojung, can we talk?" He asked.

 

"Talk to yourself!" She then carried Pinky with her and went inside their house.

 

Soojung decided to jog in the small park near their house. When she went in their backyard, she saw Alice watering the plants. She noticed that the plants were soaked with water. She saw Alice opening widely. Jongin was there. Shirtless. He was obviously flaunting his beautiful body. She admit it, he was very hot. She then touched Alice's shoulder.

 

"What are you doing? Stop looking at anything else." Soojung told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter