Need Player's Help

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung and Sulli went to a Japan restaurant which is owned by their high school classmate, Amber. They saw Amber was talking with her friends. There were two girls who were with her. Sulli suddenly stopped walking and held into Krystal's hand.

 

"Those girls are awfully familiar." She said. Soojung nodded. A few years have passed and she still remembered their faces.

 

"Jiyeon and Hyuna." Soojung murmured.

 

Both of them were their classmates when they were in high school. They were not in good terms with both of them. Jiyeon was the princess because she felt like she is very beautiful and assumed all the boys would fall for her. Soojung didn't mean to hit the ball right into her face. Jiyeon then took a revenge. She flirted with her crush at that time and to even make her suffer, her crush turned into her boyfriend.

 

"What are they doing here?" Soojung asked.

 

"I don't want to talk with those two, let's just get out of here." Sulli said. Soojung was about to agree with her suggestion when Amber saw them. She waved at them. They didn't have any other choice but to stay. The two smiled at Jiyeon and Hyuna but they knew that they were just being 'plastic'.

 

"Girls, it’s Jiyeon and Hyuna. They said they want to see you. That's why I invited you two." Amber said and then Jiyeon greeted. Soojung and Sulli greeted them too. They also need to be 'plastic'. They were seated next to them.

 

“I really think it's about time you settle your old issues. That was a long time ago." Amber said.

 

"It was indeed a long time ago. How are you, Soojung?" Jiyeon said while staring at her, amused. Soojung knew that she had improved her figure a lot. She is getting even more beautiful than ever.

 

"I'm fine. How about you."

 

"As usual. Prettier than ever." She said.

 

"Do you guys have a boyfriend?" Hyuna suddenly asked.

 

"I'm dating someone and so as Soojung." Sulli said. Soojung quickly glanced at her. She knew why her friend said that, it was for her own sake or else Jiyeon and Hyuna will make a big impression on it.

 

"Really? Who's the guy?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Do you know Kim Jongin? He is boyfriend of Soojung." Sulli suddenly said.

 

"The soccer player from the States?" Jiyeon was shocked to hear that.

 

"Exactly." Sulli confirmed. Soojung took a glance at her friend. She signalled her to say yes.

 

"Yes." She said.

 

"No way! He's too hot for you." Hyuna snorted.

 

Soojung was getting mad with their reactions. If they only knew that she already dumped him, maybe they will be even more impressed. It's been three days since she haven't seen him after she left him in the living room. Maybe he already surrendered and maybe he is dating other girls now. To be true, she didn't like the last part.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter