Surrounded By Players

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Of course sweetie. You're the only one for me. And you're the only woman that I love."

 

Soojung twitched her lips. Her first brother was flirting again with some girls in the phone. She can't understand what she's watching because all she can hear is her brother saying some lovey dovey stuffs with the girl. She just can't believe what Changmin is saying to the girl he's talking to. Last time Victoria was the one he is exchanging sweet things on the phone. Before Victoria, Sooyoung was the one he is playing. Even before Sooyoung, Yoona was his girlfriend at that time.

 

She has another brother, his name is Kris and he also has a tons of girls and even has a list. She felt like her brain will explode because of the plenty of girls he's playing. Maybe that was the worse truth in her life to be surrounded by players. Even her best friend's, Sulli was a player. She hated those players' existence. That's why even now; she still doesn't have a boyfriend. She promised to herself that no guy should play and hurt her. But, she still believes that there are guys who are not players. One day, she knows that she will meet the guy who will be true and faithful to her.

 

"Tonight? I can't make it tonight, honey." Soojung was disgusted with his words. Sooyoung is his date tonight. She heard her brother talking to her in his phone earlier.

 

"Tomorrow night? I'm also not available. How about tomorrow afternoon?" She just shook her head. Yoona is his date tomorrow night. She really idolizes the memory of her brother. He doesn't need a planner to fix and remember the schedule of his dates. Maybe it is one of the best assets of players; a good memory is a must.

 

"Alright, so it is settled then. Where do you want me to bring you? To my heart?" She turned the volume high, of what she's watching because she was irritated.

 

"Soojung, lower the volume down." Changmin said to her.

 

"I can't hear. The volume of your voice flirting is much louder than the dialogues I'm watching." She said, a little mad.

 

"You're just jealous, sis. Just find a boyfriend. So you won't be jealous every time I'm talking on the phone." He even more.

 

"If the guy is just like you, who I will be talking on the phone with, no way. I'd rather watch a cheesy movie than listen to your lies." She makes a sweet revenge. Changmin now irritated with what his sister just said and continued talking to the girl on the other line. She then felt her second brother approaching.

 

"Hyung, hurry up. I also want to use the phone. You're not the only person here." Kris said to him.

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter