Time Machine

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every day, Soojung received roses from Jongin but she commanded Alice to throw them. She didn't face him every time he visited her. She noticed that when he visits her, he assured that her brothers are not around. Alice told her that she didn't see Jongin and her brothers talking anymore. She changed her number, so that he can't contact her anymore. She tried different hobbies so that she'll be busy and never thought of anything but to sleep and to take a rest. So she won't have time to think about him.

 

She is still crying when she's alone like her situation now. She's alone in her room. She still loves him. Something inside her wanted to believe him. She wants to believe that it's not because of the bet. That he really loved her. But she is afraid to trust and get hurt again. She got her Chihuahua toy in her drawer. She named the stuff toy ‘Kai’ that he gave her. She always presses its tail and listens to its bark. She should have thrown it away because it makes her remind of him but she can't do it.

 

"Soojung-ah." Mrs. Jung called her in her room. She came home yesterday. Her mom sat next to her and held her hand. She knew her problem. Yesterday while they were in the airport, she was very quiet and rarely talked. Her mom already scolded her brothers. Changmin and Kris know their mistake.

 

"What is it, mom?" She tried to smile.

 

"Dear, you're always here inside your room. Why don't you hang out with Sulli?"

 

"Sulli is in a trip right now. I don't have someone to hang-out with." She said and besides she's not in the mood to have fun.

 

"Do you still love that guy?" Soojung didn't answer.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter