Love Me Not

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung went to the backyard and went close to the fence which separates their houses. There was no light. His car wasn't there. It looks like he really did left. Then her tears fell. She stood there for a long time while staring at the door of his house. Suddenly, the lights of the house . Maybe Jongin is still there. She was shocked when the door opened. Hope was all she felt.

 

"Soojung?" Jongin went out. He was scratching his head while looking at her. He went closer to her. Then shame got into her. She turned her back to go back to their house. She didn't know what to say to him because he caught her staring at his backyard. He called her name repeatedly.

 

"W-why are you still here? You should be going to New York, right?" She stopped walking but she still didn't face him.

 

"Do you really want me to leave?" She didn't answer.

 

"C-can you take it when you can't see me forever?" Her tears suddenly fell.

 

"D-do you really not love me anymore?" Jongin worriedly asked. She still didn't answer.

 

"If you said to my face that you don't love me anymore, I'll go tomorrow. I will not annoy and bug you anymore." She faced him but stayed silent. They were just staring at each other.

 

"Maybe I am not the type of guy you like. It’s so hard to believe that a guy like me can truly love someone. But I love you, Soojung. I really love you." She bit her lower lip because she felt her tears will fall again.

 

"I-if you want, you can test me again. Boyfriend for a night or two. If you won't be happy wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter