The Party Begins

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Get your hands off me. No unnecessary touching remember?" When Soojung and Jongin went inside the hallway going to the function room of a five-star hotel of where the venue of the party was, she felt his arm around her shoulders. She glared at him.

 

"Baby, this is very necessary. I need to internalize my character as your loving boyfriend." He grinned.

 

Jongin was clearly taking advantage of the situation but she just let him. Soojung is feeling something different from his touch. It was her first time that a guy put his arm on her shoulders. This night, she has a boyfriend. She must enjoy the moment until it last. He might be a player but he was very attractive. She must act well so that they won't get caught by Jiyeon and Hyuna. She also needs to internalize her character as a very loving girlfriend for him on that night. His hands went to her hips. She felt him looking at her. She smiled at him sweetly. She saw him shocked of what she did.

 

"I'm a good actress, honey." His lips curved for a smile. There were a lot of people, and the design of the place was very romantic. There is a big platform on the other side. They saw a lot of couples.

 

"I like the ambiance. Makes my heart throb." He said. He gets his arms on her shoulders. He brought her hands to his lips and gave it a kiss.

 

Soojung was enjoying the moment. She smiled at him. She was curious why she isn't mad of his actions. In fact, she like it. The feeling of his lips on her skin was sweet. Maybe she over internalized herself that's why she got carried away. He didn't let go of her hand while they were walking. She saw Sulli waved at her and they approached her.

 

"You really look good together. Well, you look very much in love too." She said.

 

"Thanks, Sulli-ah." Jongin said. A waiter went to them while carrying wineglasses; she gets two and gave the other one to him. He holds her hand again.

 

He did not seem to get enough of touching her. A smile was drawn to her face but soon faded when she saw Sulli teasing her. A few minutes later Jiyeon and Hyuna arrived. As expected they had a grand entrance. Their evening gowns were very beautiful as well as their hairstyle and their make-up.

 

"You are way much lovelier than those two."

 

"Are you just saying that because you’re my boyfriend?"

 

"I'm saying that because it's true. You're beautiful and I wish you were really mine." His fingers went down her chin and made her look up to him.

 

Soojung felt her heart beat so fast. His sweet talks before doesn't even have an effect on her. Why is she feeling like this? It's either of the two: she really felt good acting or she just drinks a lot of alcohol. She just ignored of what she thought. She was in her thoughts when she felt someone was approaching them. It was the girls. She can see that they were amused and shocked when they saw Jongin.

 

“I’d like you to meet Kim Jongin, my boyfriend." He then greeted both of them. Soojung felt his hands on her waist. He pulled her close to him. It was very obvious that Hyuna and Jiyeon were jealous while looking at them.

 

"Thanks for inviting us in this very nice party." He said.

 

"You’re welcome. It's a pleasure to have you here." Jiyeon said smiling at him. She was about to talk when Jongin got his attention to her. He faced Soojung.

 

"Come on baby, let's dance." She agreed, smiling. "Excuse us." He told them two.

 

"Did you see their faces?" Soojung asked him while they were dancing on the dance floor. His hands were on her waist while hers were on his nape.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter