I'm Yours

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baby, what do you want to ride first?"

 

Soojung looked at Jongin when he held her hands tight. She knew that she have to act as his girlfriend today. It's the payment of their act yesterday. Even if he holds her hand, she must not complain. She didn't really want to complain either. She liked how he holds her hand like that.

 

"Why are we here? Who are we going to act to?" She asked. He brought her to the amusement park.

 

"I just want to extend my happiness last night." He grinned at her.

 

"You're crazy, Kim Jongin." She can't help but to smile. She was just going to act as his girlfriend because he wanted to.

 

"Crazily into you, Jung Soojung." He almost whispering at her. Her smile fainted a bit while he continued to look at her. She felt that he held her hands tighter. She can't explain the happiness she's feeling. "Come on, baby." He said and then dragged her inside. They went to a lot of rides. She could not believe she was really enjoying it. The most memorable part is on the roller coaster because they held hands while it gets faster.

 

"The last time I've been to this kind of place was when I was twelve." Soojung said to him while they were walking at the amusement park, eating a sandwich.

 

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot too."

 

"You've got what you wanted. A date. You asked me a lot of times right? Now you succeeded while I didn't notice. I just realized now." She smiled.

 

"You already noticed?" He grinned.

 

"Our first meeting wasn't that good." She said.

 

"If you give me chance to let you know me more. You know, I'm not a bad person."

 

"I'm starting to believe that you’re really not a bad person." She said.

 

"Thanks." Jongin said smiling.

 

"You have mayonnaise on your lips." Soojung looked at his lips. Because there was a little mayonnaise on the side of it. 

 

"I think that's your job."

 

"My job? What do you mean?" She was confused.

 

"You should wipe it away, baby. That's what good girlfriends do." Jongin said while grinning.

 

"Really? I never had a boyfriend before. I didn't know that a boyfriend treats his girlfriend just like a maid." She smiled again.

 

"Come on, girlfriends do that because they care about their boyfriends. I know you care about me. I'm your boyfriend." He then laughed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter