Annoying Guy

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung gave Jongin her usual icy glare because he was looking at her intensely. She can't even concentrate on eating. If her mom didn't teach her good manners, she would have stop eating and just leave them. He was right in front of her. She was very mad when she remembered he saw her wearing only a towel. She realized that her brothers were glancing at her and Jongin.

 

"Jongin, when are you going back to States?" Kris asked him.

 

"I don't know, but I'm sure that I will be having a long time here." He said.

 

"We should play soccer again like before." Changmin said.

 

"That's really a good idea, hyung." Kris said.

 

"Let's bring your sister so that someone can cheer us." Jongin said while looking at her. 

 

"Soojung will cheer? That's impossible. She even doesn't know how to smile." Kris . Soojung also could not remember the last time she smiled or laughed with her brothers.

 

"Right, if I'm going to cheer you guys, it will just be a waste of time." She teased back. Her brothers just smiled.

 

"If you don't want to cheer, you can be a muse." Jongin said to her.

 

"Muse? A muse must smile." Changmin said, mocking his sister. Kris just laughed. She quickly gave her brothers a death glare.

 

"Hyung, don't be like that to Soojung." Jongin said. They all stared at him. Changmin and Kris knew something was up. Soojung just rolled her eyes. Playing hero? If he thinks that she would be touched, well he is wrong. "By the way, about what happened earlier, sorry if I scared you." He said.

 

"You did not just scare me but you also made me mad. With that I won't be accepting your sorry." She saw him amused with what she just said just now. Her brothers were controlling their laughter.

 

She is now getting mad because Jongin was still in her house. It's now five in the evening and he is still playing Play Station with her brothers. She went out with Haru and decided to walk along the park. While she was heading there, she saw a handsome guy. He smiled at her with kindness, she just looked at him. The guy was indeed handsome, tall and surely not a ert. After an hour, she went home and Jongin is still there. She told Alice to get her some juice. She was about to drink it when someone sat in front of her. When she looked up, it was Jongin. He was carrying a bag with him and she is sure that he wanted to go home.

 

"Soojung, I'm sorry." He said to her without a tune. She just raised her eyebrows. "Come on. Do not be mean to me. I'm not like your brothers. In fact I want us to be friends." He smiled lopsidedly.

 

"I don't like being friends with someone like you. You are just like my brothers. A player and doesn’t have a heart. That's why I don't want you to be my friend." She said.

 

"Why? Don't judge me, you don't even know me. It is wrong to judge a book by it's cover. Just when you see I'm handsome and saw my six-packs, you already think me as a player? It's unfair."

 

"You're so annoying." Soojung gave him an incredulous look.

 

"Come on, it is better to know me first. I'm not as bad as you think. Honestly, I'm much nicer than your brothers, don't compare me to them." She was even more shocked when he carried Haru. Her dog did not like strangers. She will bark if she sees a new face in their house. That's why she can't believe that Haru likes him.

 

"See, your doggie likes me." Jongin patted Haru's head. She looked at him with contempt.

 

"Put her down! Stop touching her." He just smiled and eventually puts the dog down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter