Flirting And Seducing

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you want to come with us? To watch us play soccer.” Soojung was relaxing in their house when Kris suddenly rushed to her.

 

“Why would I come? Give me one reason why I should come.” She asked.

 

“Okay, we will buy you a big teddy bear.” Kris said. She didn't really want to come because for sure that Jongin will be there. But she can’t resist the gift. “But hurry up!” He said. Soojung dressed nicely. She was curious why her brothers wanted her to come.

 

“Why do you want me to come in the first place?” She asked while listening to her iPod.

 

“We don’t know too.” Changmin said innocently.

 

“What kind of answer is that?” She asked. Her brothers remained quiet. She fell asleep. Then someone tapped her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Because you will be watching our game.” Jongin chuckled.

 

“I should have not come here.” She said.

 

“Have fun watching us play, y.” He said.

 

Jongin let out a small laugh. He went to the wide soccer field where her brothers where there too. Soojung felt bored and annoyed because of the girls beside her. They were very noisy, and keep talking about Jongin. She tried to concentrate on watching the game. She cheered when Changmin had the first goal. She was impressed when Jongin had two goals. He looks so hot. She was back to her senses again. When he had the last goal, he looked and winked at her. Such a player. The game was now over and people started to go home but she can’t find her brothers.

 

“Sorry if we let you wait, we just brought this.” Kris said.

 

“Teddy bear. Thank you.” Soojung gladly took it from her brother. She then saw Jongin approaching them.

 

“Hey y. Thank you for cheering me earlier.”

 

“What makes you think that I cheered for you? For your information, I cheered on my brothers.”

 

“Really? But your brothers didn't score the last goal. It was me.”

 

“Oh, whatever!” She said and walked to their car.

 

“Bye, Soojung. See you later.” She heard him and she just smirked.

 

“Jongin is here." Alice interrupted. Soojung glanced at her. He gave her imported chocolates, roses and a cute little toy that looks like Pinky.

 

Jongin saw the toy being displayed in a toy shop at the mall. When Soojung and Sulli shopped, she was going to buy it but she can't because the line is too long. She was going to come back to buy that toy but she was too late, it was already out of stock. She was out of her mind when she accepted the toy. She squeezed the tail of the dog. She was shocked when it barked. She laughed. The toy was so cute; it looks like a baby of Haru.

 

"What do you want from me?" Soojung asked even if she knew what he wanted. She still hasn't forgiven him of what happened at the park earlier. If she didn't see Minho anymore, she sweared that she'll ignore him for the rest of her life.

 

"I came here because I want to court you, Soojung." Jongin said. She was shocked. He wanted to court her? He then showed her a bouquet of roses and some chocolates. That's what he's hiding.

 

"You're courting me?" She asked.

 

"Yes." He sincerely said.

 

"If you're thinking that I'll be carried away by giving me gifts, you’re wrong, Kim Jongin. I won't agree to date you even if you gave me a lot of presents." Soojung said.

 

"Okay then. I'll just take them back." He said.

 

"Can I just have this? I'll just pay you. How much is it?" She then held the toy tight.

 

"I didn't come here to sell things, Soojung. If you want that, take it from me as a gift. If you don't want to accept it, I'll just take it then." Jongin said. Soojung didn't answer. She acted like she's concentrating on the movie she's watching in the television.

 

"It would be nice if we watch a movie in big screen." He told her.

 

“I don't want. I already told you that I would never go out with you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter