Jealousy Strikes

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung stayed in Sulli's house because she doesn't like to see her brothers and Jongin. She didn't get to bring Haru with her. She was very worried when Alice called her and she said that her dog was missing. She hurriedly went home. She was crying when she got home. She went to look for Haru in the street, Alice followed her. She saw Jongin went out in his house, they stared at each other. She gave him a glare. She walk pass through him.

 

"Jongin, Haru is missing." Alice told him. Soojung went to a house. She was about to ring the doorbell but it's already nine in the evening. She didn't want to disturb the people living in that house. She decided to find her dog in the street.

 

"Haru!" She called her dog. She was so worried. Maybe someone already got her. She didn't know what she'll do if her dog is gone. She continued to call her name.

 

"Haru! Where are you?"

 

Soojung turned her back when she heard someone. It was Jongin. She continued to walk. He is walking by her side but she still ignored him. It suddenly rain. She didn't care if she's wet. She still continued to find Haru. She felt a jacket in her body. When she turned around she saw he was putting the jacket on her. She then removed it.

 

"Come on, Soojung, it's raining. You'll get sick."

 

"Don't act as if you care." She said and gritted her teeth.

 

"I do care. So, please wear this." Soojung walked as fast as she could. It was now raining very hard. She won't go back home if she haven't find Haru. She felt two times the pain of what's happening. She felt someone's hands hold her arm.

 

"Soojung, I know that I made a mistake but please hear me first."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter