Don't Believe Anymore

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung and Minho had been very close these past few weeks. Like she expected, he was a gentleman. He was a very down to earth person. This was the type of guy she was dreaming of. He is the type of guy that would truly love her. He was the opposite of Jongin. That's why she is sure that he is not a playboy and a player. She knew that it won't be long to forget him because Minho will win place in her heart. She was about to ride a taxi because she will meet Minho in a restaurant when someone called her in her phone, it was an unknown number.

 

"Soojung, I need to talk to you." It was Jongin.

 

"You? What do you want from me?" She said, mad.

 

"You need to know something about Minho. I investigated his character. I think you’re in danger, Soojung. That guy seems to have a plan on you. I suspect that he's making you fall for him because he wanted to hurt you. You were the one he wants to use against your brother."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Minho's sister is Suzy, a girl that was hurt because of Kris. Suzy had a sleeping pill overdose after your brother dumped her. She was about to die that time. But luckily, she didn't. That's why I think he wants to get close to you and make you love him so that he will hurt you in the end just like your brother did to his sister." Soojung stayed silent. She remembered her brother mentioned a girl who wants to kill herself because he dumped her.

 

"I will not believe you. You’re a liar. You just don't want Minho oppa and me to be together."

 

"Soojung, please believe me this time."

 

"I don’t trust you anymore. Don't ever call me again." She turned her cell phone off.

 

Soojung saw Minho in the restaurant. He then stood up and pulled a chair to let her sit. He then called the waiter and ordered. While they were eating, she can't get off her mind of what Jongin told her about Minho. Even though she told him that she didn't believe him but she still wanted to know if it was his sister who wants to die because of her brother. She was tricked once and she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter