Don't Need Boyfriend

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung woke up early in the morning. She really missed her mom a lot. Mrs. Jung told her to take care of Changmin and Kris because she also knew the attitude of her two player sons. Her mom is currenty in London, working. After feeding her beloved dog, Haru, she watched Alice while she was cooking their breakfast.

 

"There are no people living in that house, right?" Alice asked.

 

"Really? That's why it's so peaceful today." She said in a matter-of-fact. Because their neighbours before this were very noisy and loud.

 

"Yes, I heard that they just moved out yesterday. But why didn't they put a sign outside?" Alice said confusedly.

 

"I don’t know too. Maybe there is already someone that buy the house." Soojung fixed the dining table and helped Alice by preparing their breakfast. Both of her brothers will be awake soon and get ready for their work. Changmin worked as a director in their father's company while Kris is a leader of a popular band. 

 

Her brothers always asked her, "When will you have a boyfriend?" Even Alice is asking her almost every day. A lot of people have asked her that too. Just now her best friend, Sulli asked her that question. She already went home after her vacation and Soojung decided to visit her. She seemed to have recovered in her failed relationship.

 

"Your brothers has a lot of girlfriends, but you still don't have. Even one." Sulli told her and she pouted.

 

"Why are you asking me that? Do you already tired of waiting for me to have a boyfriend?" Soojung asked teasingly.

 

"Honestly, yes. We've been best friends for ten years." Sulli said.

 

"Look who's talking, just a few weeks ago, you knew that you're not the only girlfriend of Lee Taemin." She rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

"That's life and players are always players. And that's the fact that I cannot change. I was too in love to notice that he was just fooling me the whole time. But that won't stop me from falling in love again. Don't be afraid to fall in love, Soojung-ah. I know deep inside you, you also want to experience how to fall in love and be with someone who can make you happy." Sulli said, smiling. She already had six ex-boyfriends. For her, dating was a delightful and painful process of meeting the right one.

 

“Maybe I was traumatized. But thank God, I have this very strong self-discipline. I don't want to be like the girls of my brothers." Soojung deeply sighed.

 

"Not all guys like your brothers. You're too paranoid, Soojung. My first boyfriend, we separated because he will migrate to other country. I was the one who broke up with him because I don't want to have a long distance relationship. My third boyfriend, we were just bored of each other but he never played me. Out of my six ex-boyfriends, two are not players." Sulli said, and grinned.

 

"That's the kind of guy I’m finding. A guy who wouldn't play and hurt me; a guy who is sincere to love me and knows how to love. I guess I only have five percent out of a hundred to find one." Soojung said and deeply sighed again.

 

"So, when are you having a boyfriend?"

 

"When I find a handsome guy but not a player." She smiled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter