First kiss!

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

OMG! How am I going to face him after what I did? I'll be fine after all its not like I kissed him or anything. Brh brh my phone vibrated, I checked it and saw that I had been accepted to Shizuoka highschool. Yay! now I won't have to walk ages just to reach school. But I am really sad that I've to leave my friends and my old school. = (

Chanyeol P.O.V

When I went downstairs I saw that Baekhyun was already in his uniform. It was different than the other maids' uniform. It was up to knee height, it was black and white, it had laces on the collar.  The apron was short and kind of frilly. It suited him really well (even though it was a bit girly).

BAaekhyun P.O.V

We finished eating breafast, the staffs were really quiet, just what you'd expect from professionals. I feel lonely because there's noone around my age except Chanyeol and he is always busy in his bedroom. Since he is the heir to the business, he has to work hard. I must not disturb him.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I came outside and saw that Baekhyun was standing there, but not waiting for anyone. He was crying, I didn't understand why, but seeing him cry torn my heart. I always thought tears were stupid, because no matter how much you cry its not going to heal you. But seeing tears fall from his adorable eyes to his soft cheeks made my heart break.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was crying, usually I would just hide my face and cry in my bedroom where noone could see me, but now I don't care. I heard something so, I looked up and saw that it was Chanyeol staring at me with the most sad eyes. As soon as I saw him I wiped my tears quickly, it  was too late though. He was walking towards me and suddenly I could feel his soft lips pressed against mine. It felt wrong to be kissed in the situation I am in, but those soft lips and Chanyeol himself was the only thing which made me feel safe. So, without hesitating I kissed back making all my sadness dissapear, that was my my first kiss it was the most magical thing ever. I'll never regret it.