Night out together

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

I felt breathing near my mouth as I woke up. since when did my pillow start breathing? I thought to myself. Wait pillow, breathing. I quickly got up and saw that Chanyeol was beside me, I nearly screamed. but then I remebered lastnight and smiled. I felt so warm and safe in his arm.

The light hits perfectly on his face, making his features look more handsome( which is near impossible). I looked at his peaceful face sleeping and quickly planted a kiss on him. I was going to get out of bed, but felt something on my wrist. I looked back and saw that it was Chanyeol, holding my wrist and smirking. "That was nice." he said.

"Umm...I didn't mean to do that." Hr acted like he was hurt.

"Oh, so you did not like it then." I was blushing and I quickly  replied.

" No it wasn,t like that...its just...that...that." Chanyeol just laughed.

"You are so cute!" I pouted, but he laughed even more.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me." I said.

"But you are so gullible and when you pout, you look even more cute." I blushed really hard when he said I looked cute. Our eyes were locked together, I was blushing, but I didn't dare to look away. Chanyeol came closer and closer to me until our noses were only inch apart. Then he gently kissed me  and I kissed him back aswell. His lips were soft and sweet, I only just woke up, but I don't  care.

Chanyeol P.O.V

Today was a really busy day; I didn't even get to talk with Baekhyun. Hopefully later on I will. He looks really cute though, running around and worrying. Hes really nervous about him messing up, but hes doing everything perfectly. I would help him, but he looks really cute like this I thought while staring at him. He saw me staring and blushed. I was going to go up to him, but then a voice suddenly stopped me. "Master Chanyeol, you tutor is here please proceed to your room."  my butler said.

"I will be there in a short while." I said and he nodded. I went to my room and Mr AK was waiting for me like usual.

-------After few hours-------

Finally, study time is over now I can go see Baekhyun as everyone else are gone aswell. I went outside my room towards dining room knowing he'd be there and I was right. I smiled at him and he gave me sweet smile back aswell. "Chanyeol, come on you need to eat dinner now." I checked the time and saw it was 7. I got an idea and I said. " Lets eat outside today."

"You sure?" he asked

"Yh! lets go and change otherwise we'll be back late."

"Ok."

I was waiting for him outside, he came outside and he was wearing blue jeans, and a pale brown coat, he looked really cute. I won't even deny it. "Lets go then."

I told him about the area and that it all belongs to my parents. I could tell he was amazed, but he didn't try to get more info like others.(Good!)

Baekhyun P.O.V

Chanyeol told me somethings about his parents and how they're always busy. I am not sure if I'm imagining but he looked kinda sad when he talked about it. I am not going to ask him about it though cuz it might ruin his smile. And I'd never want that to happen. We were strolling around after we finished eating, I'm surprised that he knows places outside his area. I looked around the area and remembered that this is the place with the place. I quickly grabbed his hand and ran after a while I noticed what I did and I let go of his hand and said. "Sorry."

" Why?." He came closer to me and holded my hand interwining his finger with mine. I blushed when he did that. We kept walking and after a while we reached the place I wanted to take him. I started walking faster unti I reached a railing and watched the view. Chanyeol catched up to me and gasped when he saw the view. It had a perfect sky with bright lights on the ground from all the biuldings." Its gorgeous." he said. "But not as much as you."

" W-What are you saying, stop lying"

" I'm not." he said coming closer to me until he kissed me with his sweet lips, he put his hand around my waist and I put mine around his neck kissing him back.

This was a perfect way to end the perfect night!


Sorry I havent updated in a while, the computer had some problems.