First date part 3

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

" Why are you covering my eyes?" thats right Chanyeol started to cover my eyes when we reahed his house mansion.

" For a surprise!"

" Yay!" I started walking while holding onto Chanyeol's hand. Wonder what it is? he's so nice, he's doing so much just on our first date while I haven't done anything. Mental note: Get Chanyeol a present! " We're here." He took of the cloth that was covering my eye and was amazed.

" Wow" that was the only word to describe it. It was a picnic inside the glass house, it was like we were in a jungle. There were scented candles around the whole place, the smell of the flower was really nice. It made the whole atmosphere so romantic. And the place where Chanyeol had covered the ground with blanket and it was all filled with food and all kind of roses. That was just breath taking. " Do u like it?"

" Yes, did u do all this?" by this time tears were b in my eyes.

" Don't u like the smell?" I just hugged him really tightly and he was surprised but he hugged me back, he patted my back to stop me from crying.

" its just that noone has ever done this much for me." I said breaking from the hug.

" Well u should get used to it then beccause u deserve much more than this."

" Thanks ."

The rest of the time we were eating and talking. The food was absoloutely delecious. Afterwards we were lying on our back staring at the sky and stars.

" They look beautiful."

" Not as much as you." I blushed a little at his comment and chuckled.

" You're being cheesy!"

" Thats what you do to me." Again I blushed. He pulled in to embrace and we stayed like that for the rest of the night...