Baekhyun's family

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

We decided to go to visit my house today because its saturday so we have no school. After a few months when I joined the school we had a summer holiday because of which I couldn't really get to know anyone. But now I'm friends with some of my classmates and tey're really nice. Its so wierd just some months ago my life was bad it only had sadness and struggles, but now I have good friends, enough money to feed myself and my family, friends and Chanyeol the one that I love. I looked over to him and smiled and he brushed my hand with his thumb and gave a light squeeze. We were finally infront of my house we decised to park the car quite far away from my house since theres no space around the area I live. I really wonder what I did in my previous life to get someone like him. Ot of nowhere someone hugged me tighlty and my grip on Chnayeol's hand loosened, but he tightened his grip.

"Baek you're back!"

" Chen!" I screamed excited and hugged him back with one hand awkardly. Thats when I noticed that Chanyeol didn't look happy instead he looked kind of annoyed. Is he jealous? I smiled at that thought. Chen looked over to me and Chanyeol holding hand and smirked which made me blush.

" I guess you're Baek's boyfriend." Chen said still smirking. I had a bad feeling about this.

" Yeah I'm his boyfriend."

" whats your name?"

" Chanyeol."

" Well you're one lucky guy Chanyeol I guess I'm a bit late.  But I can always take him from you."

" Chen! Stop joking!" I ssad blushing bright red. 

" fine. Anyway go in your mum and sis miss you, you know?" he said smiling and I nodded. We went to my house and rang the bell I felt selfconsious about my house because me and Chnayeol have a huge difference. My sister opened the door and soon as she saw me she screamed and hugged me. I laughed and and acted like I was blocking my ars and she pouted.  " Suzune why are you shouting?" My mum shouted 

"Mom come here quick!" Iheard my moms footsteps becoming clearer and clearer meaning she was nearly here. As soon as I saw I rushed over and hugged her tightly not caring if it was a bit too childish.

" Baekhyun! You're here. Aigoo why didn't you tell me you were about to come?"

" Sorry mom it was a surprise." I said smiling and tearing away from the hug

" I can never be mad at you." she said smiling then she looked over to Chanyeol and he looked tense so cute!

" Mom I want you to meet Chanyeol, my boyfriend." I said nervously

"Baekhyun..." I knew what she was about ot say.

" Don't worry mom hes not like the others I trust him."  I said smiling and she loosened up a bit. I knew she was worried for me because of all the thingsthat happened in my past.

" Ok if you say so son. Chanyeol welcome to the family I hope you'll take good care of my son."

" I promise I will mam."he siad bowing down and when he got up my mom hugged him which surprised him, but he hugged her back. " here's some things I bought hope you like it." he said blushing

" Thank you now come in." We walked over to our livingroom and Chnayeol took my hand and said " Your home is lovely Baek its warm like a home is supposed to be." He always knows what to say. 

" Its your aswell Yeol." 

" Yeol?" he asked. You idiot!

" Um yeah-h thats your nickname..? its not good is it sorry I swear I won't ever say it."

"Why? I like it and I really like the fact that you thought of it Baek." he said sweetly which made me blush and have butterflies in my stomach. We chatted for a bit Chnayeol was a bit awkward, but after a while he got more comfortable. My mum and sister told stories of me and that was embarassing! But Chanyeol laughed so its ok.  It was getting quite late so we decided to leave. I hugged my and sister saying take care and they replied with come back soon. In the end I hugged Chen " See you Chen."

" Don't forfet me now that  you have a boyfriend!" he shouted

" I won't." I relied laughing and we waved goodbye. We got in the car and Chanyeol did my seatbelt for me. He was really close to me. He has close to me before, but every time hecomes clsoer to me i feel utterflies and excited, shy and happy. " Thanks for today." I said pecking his cheeks.

" Its ok. Plus I got to meet your family which means a lot ot me so thank you as well." Then he pecked my lips.