Official

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

I said it, those doubts are all out. Chanyeol''s face looks completely blank. I feel bad about it, but I had to say it otherwise I would never be able to look at his eyes. "Why did you ever think that?" Chanyeol broke the silence.

" Because you...we never said if we were going out and..."

" And what did you mean by I think we like each other."

" I like you, but I'm not sure if you like me or not."

" OF COURSE I LIKE YOU!" he shuted at the top of his lungs. There was anger, sadness, pain and hurt in his voice and face. I can't believe I said something so stupid, because of me Chanyeol's sad and angry.He sat down on his bed while I was frozen. " I know that we didn't make it official, but that doesn't mean I don't like you."

" I know I am so sorry, I said something so stupid, I never meant to hurt you."

" It's okay , now that you have said it." he got down on his knees and said " Will you be my boyfriend?" while putting his hand forward with his sweet smile.

" Of couse!" I said putting my hand on his.

" Then I guess I am allowed to do this." He said carrying me in bride style putting me on the bed and kissing me. It was amazing! He actually asked me out AAHHH! His soft lips were against mine and I kissed him back.