cold gaze part 1

Forever Only Ever Loved You

Baekhyun P.O.V

I finally came back from school. Yay! I'll meet Chanyeol wait he's still studying. I know I'll make his favourite dessert blackforest cake. Yum. As I was preparing the cake I noticed that it was 6 already he's probably done by now. Ding. Just in time the cake was done I got it out and started to decorate and it looked amazing. I saw that Chanyeol was walking towards me and I ran and stopped in front of him. He tried to look what was behind me but I blocked him. " Close you reyes~" I said teasingly.

"Ok" He said and did it I took him to the dining table. " open your eyes."

" Wow when did you make it."

" It's not that good but I wanted to surprise you aswell after what you did for me. Plus its your favourite dessert."  was crimson by now.

" Thx how do u know this is my favourite dessert."

" Oh one of the maids told me."

" I'll cut it for you." But before I could his butler came and said.

" Master, master Sehun and Kai are here." Chanyeol's face went from happy to expressionless.

" Send them in my room."

" Yes master." After his butler left he let out a sigh.

" Sorry, but can you put the cake in the fridge I'll have it later."

" Sure, but are you ok."

" Yh." He pecked my cheek and went to his room. so much for some alone time. Gotta do my work now. I wonder who they are..