Forever Only Loved You Ch 1

Forever Only Ever Loved You

The sky is grey with no clouds, only stars. A boy just standing there in a white thin shirt with black jeans. The shirt was fluttering because of the wind revealing his bare skin in the cold night.But the boy didn't seem to care  he was looking up at the sky with a expressionless face. He put his hand up as if to touch the stars, but brought it back down knowing its impossible. His black hair was getting blown by the wind and his brown eyes looked like he was trying to escape.

Baekhyun P.O.V.

I have been walking around this area for ages, but I still can't find anything. As I walked and walked I could barely see a figure in front of me. I ran towards it with a little hope that he/she could help me. I was forming white clouds as I breathed the cold air finally I can go somewhere....... anywhere from this freezing place I thought to myself getting closer to the figure. The figure was a boy he looked about my age , he was stunning.  Now I need to ask him for help.... I can do this he's just a boy who is gorgeous!! I thought to myself blushing and walking towards him. But why is he standing in the cold by himself in a thin shirt and why does he look so sad? No not sad.... I can't find the right word for it.