one

Peppermint Tea

Chen, being the usual Chen, doesn’t really pay attention to the teacher and wondering off (which Baekhyun 100% sure it’s about women), Baekhyun paying attention to his nails, and Suho, being the usual Suho, listens carefully and even takes notes to the teacher’s words. And when the students are told to go in front of the class one by one to sing their favorite song, the three of them didn’t give a and continue what they’re doing, until a sweet and smooth voice filled in the room.

The three of them curiously looking to the owner of the voice (except Suho since he is already looking at the owner of the voice even before she started singing). Suho can’t hide his smile and Baekhyun only shrugs since it turns out he knows the girl (he knows everyone in their school, fyi) and Chen had his mouth hanging, can’t even say anything or even blink.

A girl, a pretty girl, doe eyes, mid height, slightly chubby but that just fits her right, and most importantly, amazing voice. Every notes she takes, seems to be another form of magic. Her voice soothes everyone in the room, especially Chen.

I Only Know Love – Shim Soo Bong

That song will be Chen’s favorite song. Forever. And her voice will be his favorite voice. Forever. And her face, he swear he will never get bored of it. Chen feels like everything else is blur and he can only see her. He feels his heartbeat accelerates. He is definitely falling in love. The feeling that he haven’t felt for a long time. Yes, he always flirt with girls and all but this feeling is totally different. It is love.

The song finally reaches the end and everyone claps. But Chen, being a little too exaggerating, gives her a standing ovation, which she responds with a rolling eyes. Chen doesn’t care, what he cares now is to approach her and make her his. She goes back to her chair and Chen can’t stop looking at her.

“So, who is she, Baek?” Chen asked him in curiousity. “Who? Oh, that girl who just sang? She is Yooara, kind of popular, you know? She ranked the first in the whole school last time.” “Wow, that’s great. Do you know her?” “Of course! I know everyone in this school, you know? But no, we’re not that close. My girl friends said she’s kind of cold to guys. I don’t know, either.” Cold and mysterious, such a perfect girl, Chen thought.

After the class end, Chen can’t stop singing the song Yooara sang earlier. “Stop it, Jongdae. It’s old.” Baekhyun said as he lightly slapped Chen’s lips. “Why? It’s really good.” Chen replied. “Agree, though. It’s a really good song, especially after Ara sang it.” Suho suddenly joined the conversation. “Ara? Wow, wow, wow, are you that close to her, pal?” Chen said. “Well, not really. But I thought everyone calls her that.” “Really? So, you know her, too? Am I the only one who don’t know her here?” Chen asked in desperation. “I think so, since you are only care about your life.” Baekhyun said offensively as he leaves Chen. “Hey! You! Wait!” Chen yelled at him as he leaves Suho alone.

Suho walks by himself to where he parked his bicycle as he finds a girl who is having trouble with her bike just beside his bike. “What is up?” Suho asked her carefully. She turns her head and says, “It’s my locked. I don’t know why it isn’t working.” It’s Ara, Suho thought. “Really? Let me see.” he said as she moves a bit to make space for him. “Um, I think I know how to solve this, but it’s going to be a bit long. Since the key seems to be stucked in the padlock.” She frowns as she heard the guy. “It’s getting late..” Suho said as he looks at the skies. “You can take my bike for a while. You are a girl so you better go home early, before it gets too dangerous.” the kind and angelic Suho offered her his bike. “Is that really okay?” she bit her lower lip. “Yes. No problem. And I can definitely handle this without broking or even scratching your bike, so, you don’t have to worry.” he assured her.

She finally takes his bike and says “Thank you so much. I don’t know what can I do without you. And I’m sorry for making you in trouble.” “Yes, you’re welcome and no problem.” Suho said as he gives her his genuine smile. “Hey,” Suho called her as she just almost ride the bike. “Yes?” she said. “Just...don’t forget to look my bike, okay?” he said. Yooara smiled and nods before leaving him alone.

 


a/n: sorry if it's kind of short or something ^_^ by the way, the link of the song i put is when yooara sings that song. hope you guys like it!