ten

Peppermint Tea

 

The next Monday, Chen is still mad with Baekhyun and Suho. And Baekhyun knows that Chen’s not a type of guy who will say sorry easily. Everyone knows Chen has such a high pride. On the other side, there goes Yooara walking with a heavy heart. She needs to do a favor for Baekhyun. And she can’t say no, even if she wants to say it so bad.

The last bell rings again, time seemed to be so short but it seemed to be so long for Baekhyun, Suho, Yooara, and Chen. Yooara pouted as she finds Baekhyun. “You remember, right?” Baekhyun gives her a knowing smile and she just scoffed. “I take that as a yes. And I’m waiting for your result tomorrow. Bye, Ara!” he waved and leaves her. She blows her messy bangs as she opens a door knob in front of her. The person inside of the room looks at her, surprised at her appearance. She slowly getting closer yet watching her distance. “Hi.” she smiled lightly. “Hi.” he said, not looking at her. “So, what are you going to do, now?” she asked and he just shrugged. “Do you want to stay a bit in the tea shop near my house for tea?” she asked him slowly as her lips shyly formed a smile.

He looks at him weirdly. “Um, what happened to you?” he asked as he tries to touch her. “Nothing!” she tossed his hand. “Just, will you or won’t you?” she said angrily. He laughs lightly and says, “Have I told you that you look cute when you’re angry?” “Shut up!” she said as she leaves him. “Hey! Alright, I’m coming, if you insist.” “I’m not insisting!” she yelled as she walks away. He runs to catch up with her, and when he finally catches her up, he took her wrist. “Let’s go~” he said as he gives her a cute smile.

They arrived at the tea shop nearby and they decided to seat in the corner of the store. “So, what has happened to you?” he asked once again. Before she could answer the waitress come and asked, “May I take your order?” “Um, yes.” Yooara paused and then, “One peppermint tea please.” both of them said in sync. They both chuckled and the waitress looked at them confusedly, “So, two peppermint tea, right? Any other?” Both of them shake their heads and the waitress walked away after thanked them –which is a bit weird –. “What happened?” he asked once again. She shakes her head, “Nothing.” “Ey, you’re such a bad liar, you know?” She lets out a small giggle and says, “Just...want to talk to you.” “Really? About?” he stares at her with those lively eyes and she swears her heartbeat accelerates.

“Um..” she can’t really say anything. His eyes make her brain to work unproperly. “Um, urgh, I-, um, about, your friendship.” she carefully looked at him. “Oh, what’s up? Want me to help you with Suho?” he asked. “No. It’s not like that, Jongdae!” she immediately declined. “I want you two to make up.” He laughs at her sudden words, “It’s not as easy as that, Ara. You’re funny.” But, she didn’t laugh at all. “I’m being serious.” He stops laughing, “Then, what can you do for me?” “Look, I know it was all because of me and I’m sorry. I really am.” “Uhm, I’m sorry but I think you’re being over confident. It’s not your fault, miss.” he said annoyingly as the tea shop door opens up.

Both of them looked at the guy who just entered the door. He smiled really wide to her, but, his smile disappear when that guy saw Chen. He almost turned back to leave the shop before she called him, “Joonmyun, stop!” she said. Thankfully, there are not many costumers and they don’t really care about what happened. He stopped and Yooara goes to him, grabs his arm, and pull him to their seat. “Now, settle what had happened between you two!” she said as she took her bag and leaves them. She doesn’t really know what are they talking about and what will they talk about. She just hopes that everything will be okay again, so, she doesn’t have to be so worried about them. She then rides her bike home.

Yooara has just arrived in her class and she’s shocked to see Baekhyun in front of her. She gasped in shock and he laughs a little. “What?” she said, looking at him with bored eyes. “Come with me!” he said as he suddenly grabs her wrist. “Wait, I haven’t even put down my bag yet!” she yelled at him but he doesn’t reply her and just continue walking. Until, they stopped in the corner. He suddenly lowered his voice and asked her to peeked up. She peeks up to see Suho and Chen, both laughing happily and exchange jokes. She smiles and feels extremely relieved that they had finally made up. “Thank you so much, Ara.” Baekhyun said to him as he smiles widely to her. She nods and smiles back. “Go. And play with your friends!” Yooara said as she pushed Baekhyun so they can see him. She giggled and leaves him. “See ya~”

The end bell rings and Yooara goes to her usual bike place. She is shocked to find Suho there, waiting for her. “Oh, you come early.” Suho said as she approaches him. “So...how’s yesterday?” she asked. “It was great. Thanks to you, we made it up. I’m really thankful to you.” “No problem. I was just helping Baekhyun. He said I should help you two to made up and so there was I.” she chuckled lightly. He laughs lightly at her, “Really? But, nevertheless, it’s because of you. So, I’m going to treat you!” Her eyes widened in excitement, “Really?!” He nods and takes her to the tea shop yesterday.

“I thought you would treat me beefs or something.” she pouted. He grins and says, “I hope your excitement stays.” “It still stays. Since I love teas.” “Even after you order, I hope it still stays.” “I hope so~” she said as she looks at the menu. Ordering her favorite peppermint tea.  While he ordered a chamomile tea. “Um, wait here for a bit, okay? I’m going to the restroom.” he said as he goes away. She just nods and continues to look at the clouds from the tea shop window. After a while, she heard a man’s cough, trying to get her attention. She looks shocked as she sees him. “Here.” he hands her a paper. 


a/n: hi guys i'm back!!! i was having my midterm test and so i was really busy preparing for it :-( but it all has finished yay i hope the results turned out well :" anyway welcome new subscribers! and i hope you guys like this chapter! and oh thank you for -enchantress from chen!chen! graphic shop for the poster!!!

-comment replies-

hv_sone : girly baek is everywhere~! and yes so chen chen is back!!! 

bloodytears_woohyun : don't have time for double update im sorry omg :( but chen is back!