three

Peppermint Tea

Another day at school and Chen suddenly joins Baekhyun and Suho as they were talking in the class. “Well, well, well, it’s not so Kim Jongdae to be here at this moment. Why are you here, though? You usually would flirt to another different girl. Or maybe girls. Hurt them and hunt other girls.” Baekhyun said as he eyed Chen. “Baekhyun, stop telling me that I hurt gi-“ “But you do!” Baekhyun interrupts. “Okay, okay, chill, Baekhyun. I know and I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to. It’s just, those girls, who I hurt, it’s not really my type.” he said. “Then, why did you flirt with them in the first place?” Suho asked him curiously. Chen sighed and says, “Because, I thought she could be my type. It’s been a long time since the last time I fell in love and actually, I kind of missed that feeling. That’s why I’m searching for the right girl to make me fall in love again.” “BULL!” Baekhyun yelled at him. “Hey, listen to me first, Byun Baekhyun! Since I have found the right girl for me, I’m going to stop myself from being flirty and I’m going to devote myself only for her.” “Oh, shut up, Jongdae.” Baekhyun said. “Fine. But, mark my words. I’m going to be serious this time.”

~~~

“Hi, Baekhyun.” Yooara said during chemistry class. “Can I sit here?” she continued. “Of course!” he said as he tells her to sit. “So, where’s Alice? Usually you’d sit with her.” he starts the conversation. ”She has something to do with Minhyuk. I don’t really know what but I decided not to asked more.” “Oh really?” She just nods in response. “So, how’s your day?” Baekhyun said again. “Good. How is yours?” “Boring. The classes today are boring. Good thing you showed up. So, maybe we can talk about things.” “True. Classes are boring today. But, I’m feeling good since there’s a vocal lesson afer school later.” she said as she gives him a big smile. “Do you really like that class?” Baekhyun asked. “Yup. I really enjoy singing. Don’t you attend it, too?” He just nodded, but then he remembers something. “When you sang I Only Know Love a couple days ago, it’s really great. Everyone in the class only gasped in awe. You indeed have a great voice.” “Thanks, Baekhyun.” she gives him a smile. “My friend, especially. He can’t stop singing to that song after you sang it. He even said that song is your song.” Baekhyun continued. She chuckles a bit, “Really? What’s his name?” “Kim Jongdae. Or people name it, Chen.”

Chen. That name. Yooara hates that guy. She can still remember how her friends cry over him almost everyday because he played with their hearts. He freaking played their hearts. Yooara knows so well that she has to be careful of this guy. And she knows that she has to get revenge to that guy, for her friends.

“Oh, really..?” Yooara asked Baekhyun. “Yes. The womanizer Chen. Maybe you heard it, too.” She nods and Baekhyun continues, “He is actually really hateful, Ara, since he hurt so many girls. I know that, too. And I hate him for that. But, he likes you. And he seems sincere this time. He said he would stop doing this flirty thing for you. So, would you like to meet him?”

~~~

The boys meet again on their lunch and Chen does actually stop flirting with girls. “It’s a good thing that you stop flirting with girls, actually. But, it looks weird.” Suho said as he munches his croissant. Chen just shrugged and smiles to them. “Hey look!” Chen suddenly yelled at them as he looks at something. “What?!” they said as they followed his eyes. “It’s her!” Both of them rolled their eyes and continue their activities. “You shocked me.” Baekhyun said. “I thought it was something.” Suho said. “What should I do, guys?!?!” he panicked. “Approach her.” Baekhyun said.

Yooara is alone for lunch today. Alice has been neglecting her for Minhyuk. ‘That’s what people do when they fall in love.’ she thought as she rolled her eyes. And suddenly, a guy, looking somewhat familiar approaches her. She looks up, “Yes?” “H-hey, so...are you alone? Do you want to eat lunch with me?” he smiled awkwardly as he rubs the back of his neck. “Umm, no. I’m fine being alone.” “Are you sure? I-I can accompany you.” he said. After a long thoughts, she finally said, “Um, okay. I’m Yooara, but call me Ara. So, what’s yours?” “I-I-I’m Kim Jongdae.” he said shyly. ‘Ah, so it’s him. Okay, that’s it.’ she thoughts as she leaves him. “W-wait where are you going?!” he cried but she won’t listen.

And that’s what happens from time to time, Chen tries to get closer to her, while she just moves away. And so far, he knows nothing but her name. “Urgh, what should I do?! Why is she so cold?!” Chen said as he throw himself on the chair. “Just give up.” Baekhyun said. “No. Way. I won’t give her up. There’s no give up in my vocabulary.” he said. “Then, goodluck trying.” Baekhyun said again as he continues reading a romance novel. While, Suho doesn’t dare to say anything.

Suho had been hiding something from his best friends. He actually has been constantly taking Yooara home, well, not technically since they just ride their bike together until Yooara’s house and Suho would go home after that. Sometimes after a tea. Suho wants to say this to Chen but he knows well how Chen will react. He will never forgive Suho, and Suho would be lucky enough if Chen doesn’t beat him up. It’s not like Suho has feeling for her, Suho is not that kind of people who falls in love with his best friend crush. It’s just....she seems to starts developing her feels for Suho. He can feel that. He knows people’s feeling well and he swear he can feel that.

 


 

a/n : hi guys it's me again hehe. i was actually going to make this story on hiatus but after a long thinking, i decided to continue it hooray! anyway, look what i made there~ hehe i actually am a big shipper of hello venus alice x btob minhyuk (which is kind of weird bcs they never do anything together, it's just...they suited well!) haha so i put them together in this fic and i hope you guys mind it :) thank you for your comments anyway, i will reply your comments start from now on! but...i will start with comments for chapter one, okay :)

xXGemGemKpopXx : yes yes i know right! chen is soooo going to be mad :P

Ilovedokyungsoo: yup yup he is indeed a guardian angel for saving ara o:)

GuardianAngelSuho: aren't they suit each other well ;;;;

xXGemGemKpopXx: i know! they look so good together ;;;;

LeaderTaengoo098: ahahah chen doesn't really suit in being serious, right? :P yes suho is so kind-hearted :)