five

Peppermint Tea

WARNING! There are some unappropriate words in this chapter!

“Hey.” Yooara greeted Suho. “Let’s go home!” she said. Suho gives her a small smile and nods. “Hey, come in and have some tea first before you get going.” Yooara said when they both have reached her house. “No, thanks. I’m fine.” he smiled at her. “Why~ Please~~” she whined and Suho can never stand girls’ whine. “Okay. I guess.” he shrugged as he goes in.

Suho likes Yooara, he does. But he treats Yooara as his younger sister. He likes Yooara as if she’s his younger sister. He is really kind to people especially girls so that’s why girls misunderstood him sometimes. He hopes Yooara doesn’t misunderstood him. He hope Yooara only treats him like her older brother or best friend. Even though, he knows she doesn’t treat him that way. “So, how’s today’s lesson?” Suho said after taking a sip of tea. “It’s great! I think we nailed it. Don’t you think so?” she smiled widely to him. He nods and says, “How do you think of Chen’s performance?” Yooara thought of it for a while. It’s really magical and breath-taking. But, then again, it’s Chen. Don’t know what to answer, she decided to answer to see his reaction, “I like it. It’s really impressive. He indeed has a beautiful voice.” She expects Suho being jealous, but instead, Suho smiles widely. “I know, right? His voice is really beautiful.”

“Hey, Joonmyun!” Baekhyun called Suho when he walks in the school hall. Suho turns his head and finds Baekhyun. “Hey!” he said. “Yesterday where were you?” Baekhyun asked him. “Me? Home. Why?” “Ohoho, don’t lie, Joonmyun! I see you yesterday in front of Ara’s house!” “Wait, where were you yesterday?” Suho asked Baekhyun, panicked. “After lesson I had a promise to study together with Yoonjo. She’s Ara’s neighbour, do you know that? So, when I was on my way, I found you going to Ara’s house. Care to explain?” Baekhyun asked. In  the end, Suho told him everything. Everything. “Can you keep this a secret for me?” Suho pleaded Baekhyun. “Well, okay. If Jongdae knows about this, you’ll definitely be dead.” “I know. That’s why.” Suho sighed.

“Baekhyun!” Yooara said as she sees Baekhyun during another chemistry class, chatting with some girls. “Oh, hi, Ara!” he turned his head. “Can I sit beside you again?” she said. “Of course!” And then, Yooara told him about everything. How she feels about Suho. How she feels about Chen. How Chen’s voice make her doubt herself and how can everything suddenly happened to her. Baekhyun is as expected the most comfortable friend to talk with, and he listens really well to her.

“Well, I don’t know, Ara. It’s not like I’m in Jongdae’s side, but Joonmyun is always like that to people. He treats people well. Or maybe too well that sometimes people misunderstood. I know both of them very much and I can see that Jongdae is being sincere this time. I can see that in he’s eyes. I know Suho is a nice guy. He is. But I’m afraid he’ll only give you false hope in the end.” “But, why?” she asked in confusion. “Suho never falls in love with his best friend crush, no matter what. Maybe he could fall in love with you, but, Jongdae already said from the first time that he’s in love with you. So, he can’t.” “Then, what should I do?” Yooara said as she bits her lower lips. “Give it a try on Jongdae, Ara. Maybe he’s not that bad.”

~~~~~~

“Why are you keep following me?!” Ara said. It has probably been a month since Chen follows Yooara almost everywhere. “I just want to get closer to you.” “But it’s a no. How many times should I tell you that I don’t want to?!” “Well, I’m sorry if I had done something wrong, well I think I didn’t do anything wrong to you, but whatever, I’m sorry.” he pleaded. “You did nothing wrong to me but you did keep doing wrong things, again and again, to my friends.” “What did I do to your friends?! I don’t even know them!” he said. “Well, you just added your mistakes again.”

Chen goes to the canteen to see Baekhyun and Suho enjoying their lunch. “Guys! Did you know what did I do to Ara’s friends? She said I made mistakes to them. I don’t even know them!” Chen said confusedly. Suho chuckled and Baekhyun turns his attention to him, “Are you sure you don’t know them?” Baekhyun eyed him. “No, why?” he innocently asked. “THOSE GIRLS WERE THE ONES YOU USED TO HURT, YOU SON OF A DON’T YOU REMEMBER IT? OH. MY. GOD!!!” Baekhyun yelled as he slap Chen’s back a couple of times. “Aw, aw, okay, okay. I’m sorry. But, what can I do now?” Chen said in confusion. “I don’t know. Ask for yourself.” Baekhyun said. “Suho?” Chen suddenly asked Suho. He shrugged, “Nobody knows for sure but herself.” he said.

The school is over and Suho does something who has become his routine, taking Yooara home. Today, Yooara asked him to stay for tea again. He declined at first but then again she whined. And he really can’t stand it, so, he stays. “I heard you hate Chen because he hurt your friends?” Suho asked her. “Um, kind of.” she continues, “I hate people who hurt my friends. And everyday my friends would cry because of him. That’s why I hate him.” “So, what do you think he should do now?” She bits her lower lips, “I don’t know...Apologize?” “Well, that can be solve easily, then.” Suho said. “B-but, sincerely?” she added. “That’s it?” And she nods cutely to him. He chuckles and pats her head lightly.

“Um, Joonmyun.” she then called him. He looks at her, “Is it true that you won’t fall in love with your best friend’s crush?” she asked. “Um, you can say that. What’s up?” he said. “Oh, um, nothing.” she said as she smiles, but there is something lacking in her smile, it's her sincerity.

 


a/n: hi guys sorry for the late and lacking updates its just im so busy these days ;A; and im trying to spent a little time to post this fic and sorry if it's not a good fic ;_; and i was going to make this chapter rated because of some words but im afraid you guys skipped it and the story will become weird.. :/ and i sincerely thank you guys for commenting and subscribing this fic<3 keep commenting and subscribing!

-comment replies-

xXGemGemKpopXx : let's hope so!!! :D

surrealthoughts : yes yes chen likes ara so much and yeah when he finds out...its going to be a big problem...aaand yes you have subscribed this fic

GuardianAngelSuho : ara and suho do suit well right?

rion_01 : yes his voice is...beautiful. i cant choose between them do lol. sorry for making you waiting ;~;

bloodytears_woohyun : yes i cant choose between them too because ara does suit well with both chen and suho, right? sorry for making you waiting ;~;

-KimNara : let's hope for more sura moments in the next chapter! :D